Saint Dougie... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Saint Dougie...

Buffalo looked real good today...

McDermott challenging a play that wouldn't have had any effect was hilarious.

You must be proud. Could've paralyzed the kid. Because he was "frustrated." An oversized, dumb child.

oRBjbb0.gif

You must be proud. Could've paralyzed the kid. Because he was "frustrated." An oversized, dumb child.

oRBjbb0.gif
I'm not proud, I hope the NFL suspends him for a game, it would be 100% justified.

If I were Marrone I'd want to stay away from the Giants' roster and their division right now. AFC South is a much easier path to playoffs and he's a top 10 QB away from them being a scary great team.

Then again if he really wants the Giants or Jets job, when is the next time one of those jobs becomes available again after this opportunity?

there is more than enough evidence that mcdermott is not that bright

Couldn't agree more. I was disgusted by Preston Brown and Kyle Williams especially.
exact same feeling. kyle williams should've retired if he is going to mail it in like that

McAdoo fired, Marrone to the NYG?

Giants are a mess. Brady, Roethlisberger, Rivers, are closer to the end then the beginning. Jax is I think the 4th youngest team in the league and set up to be a/the dominant defense in the NFL for the next 4 to 5 years.

It would be a bad choice.

On top of that no tax state.

Jax is about to be a power house, he wont leave.

If Marrone and Hackett can make Bortles look like a competent qb, imagine what they could do with real talent.

Cousins to Jax would be scary

I was obviously kidding about Marrone, he would be insane to leave Jacksonville for that dumpster fire.

Giants should hire McDaniels. They won't, but they should.

Dude. He was held.

HELD!
I wasn't a dirty player but damn sure wouldn't let that happen to my teammate. I woulda buried my helmet right in his bad elbow. That was bush league crap.

there is more than enough evidence that mcdermott is not that bright
He wanted a grounding call because Brady passed the ball roughly two feet away from him. Sounds like the refs misunderstood him. Bad challenge regardless but he's a rookie, he'll learn.

He wanted a grounding call because Brady passed the ball roughly two feet away from him. Sounds like the refs misunderstood him. Bad challenge regardless but he's a rookie, he'll learn.
He challenged the ref's judgment, which is not reviewable. So, the only answer they could give him was that Brady wasn't downed by contact and the pass was incomplete. Kind of embarrassing, but live and learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom