Saint Dougie... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Saint Dougie...

Ok, first off, that article is hilarious.

Second, it's even funnier that you put it in the Saint Dougie thread. Well played.

Third - the officers destroyed the bologna? How? Like, that's not an exaggeration stating they ate it, right? Because if they did destroy it by eating it, that's even funnier.

The bologna sandwich eating occured soon after they destroyed marijuana grow evidence in a series of small, controlled fires.

Last edited:
That's an insane amount of Bologna. I mean what does one do with 200+ lbs of it?
Ok, first off, that article is hilarious.

Second, it's even funnier that you put it in the Saint Dougie thread. Well played.

Third - the officers destroyed the bologna? How? Like, that's not an exaggeration stating they ate it, right? Because if they did destroy it by eating it, that's even funnier.

That's an insane amount of Bologna. I mean what does one do with 200+ lbs of it?
9UfX7ja.gif

You haven't lived until you've smoked a big bologna with a good rub on it finished with a sticky glaze

For real though. Get a big chunk, smear mustard all over it, cut criss cross slits all over it, get rub on it, smoke it, glaze it at the end with some bbq sauce. Make sandwiches with red onions. Doog would hire me as his bologna coordinator if he tried it

He wanted a grounding call because Brady passed the ball roughly two feet away from him. Sounds like the refs misunderstood him. Bad challenge regardless but he's a rookie, he'll learn.
no bill touched him and it was obvious. he thinks he's a high school coach which might be best for him. how do they challenge a play that he didn't challenge?

You haven't lived until you've smoked a big bologna with a good rub on it finished with a sticky glaze

For real though. Get a big chunk, smear mustard all over it, cut criss cross slits all over it, get rub on it, smoke it, glaze it at the end with some bbq sauce. Make sandwiches with red onions. Doog would hire me as his bologna coordinator if he tried it
bonerbillys_hotdogs1.jpg

Haha I have a wood smoker and propane cabinet smoker and can say I have never smoked Bologna but I do enjoy an occasional late night fried bologna sandwich. Good times in late 90's going to The Pink in Buffalo and getting a fried bolgna or steak sandwich at 3 AM.

He should have gotten there games and a massive fine.
Three games. Jesus Christ. Crabtree/Talib got two for fighting. Gronk's hit was dirty but a game is absolutely realistic.

Should JuJu have gotten three games last night? How about Iloka?

Three games. Jesus Christ. Crabtree/Talib got two for fighting. Gronk's hit was dirty but a game is absolutely realistic.

Guys making hard plays at game speed are different much different, one game makes sense, than an after the fact elbow drop.

Guys making hard plays at game speed are different much different, one game makes sense, than an after the fact elbow drop.

Agree 100%, I mean for Christ sake, he sized up the elbow drop with the weapon he wears on his forearm/ elbow, complete with stutter step, he looked like a carpenter measuring a 2 x 4 ready to cut it. It was ridiculous and really dirty and I like Gronk. I don't think overall he's a dirty player but he just snapped

I think there are a few important differences between the Crabtree incident and the Gronkowski incident. (I did not see the game last night so I can't comment on what occurred)

The Crabtree incident was a direct confrontation between two players who were facing each other.

Gronkowski speared a player who was on the ground in a prone position - the victim was completely defenseless.

The Crabtree incident involved an act of disrespect.

Gronkowski attempted to seriously injure the other player.

The Crabtree incident did not result in an injury.

The Gronkowski incident resulted in a serious injury that could impair the other player's career.

Gronkowski's act was despicable and cowardly.

That kind of behavior should not be tolerated but should be discouraged with a multi-game suspension and substantial fine.

That's my opinion.

I think there are a few important differences between the Crabtree incident and the Gronkowski incident. (I did not see the game last night so I can't comment on what occurred)

The Crabtree incident was a direct confrontation between two players who were facing each other.

Gronkowski speared a player who was on the ground in a prone position - the victim was completely defenseless.

The Crabtree incident involved an act of disrespect.

Gronkowski attempted to seriously injure the other player.

The Crabtree incident did not result in an injury.

The Gronkowski incident resulted in a serious injury that could impair the other player's career.

Gronkowski's act was despicable and cowardly.

That kind of behavior should not be tolerated but should be discouraged with a multi-game suspension and substantial fine.

That's my opinion.

Agreed. The UFC doesn't even allow hits against a prone, defenseless opponent like the one Gronk laid on that guy. The fighter would literally be tackled to prevent it. I'm not saying the refs should have tackled him, I'm saying that the hit was cheap and dirty and he intended to hurt the guy. Suspend him, fine him, call him an ahole.

no bill touched him and it was obvious. he thinks he's a high school coach which might be best for him. how do they challenge a play that he didn't challenge?
After 17 years of Groundhog Day I'm just trying to convince myself not to take a leap off a bridge - work with me here!

Look who is in a position to clinch a playoff spot with four games left.

NFL playoff-clinching scenarios for Week 14

Need to go .500 the rest of the way to get to double digit wins after six straight double digit loss seasons previously for the team.
Double digits wins also gets Coach Marrone's career NFL heading record above .500 with breathing room.

Look who is in a position to clinch a playoff spot with four games left.

NFL playoff-clinching scenarios for Week 14

Need to go .500 the rest of the way to get to double digit wins after six straight double digit loss seasons previously for the team.
4th easiest schedule but 4th best point differential. took care of business.

they could easily be 10-2. the jets OT loss and that debacle that should've been overtime against the cardinals

their expected wins and losses just based on point differential should be 9.3-2.7 so you can make the case that they've been unlucky (big wins might distort that expected w/l a bit)

he must be losing his mind over being stuck with bortles

the guy has great defenses and inefficient qbs, it's odd for a guy who is an offensive guy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom