Saturday attendance vs Georgetown | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday attendance vs Georgetown

reminder that covid issues still existed last year at points.

would be better to compare 2019 vs this years
That varies based on location (not sure if you're just referencing SU). Where I live there were no Covid protocols in place.

There’s no paper tickets anymore though.
That simply is not true. I used a pair of paper tickets for the game on Saturday. While the university wants people to believe that mobile tickets are the only type available but plenty of people still use the good old fashioned paper tickets.

Last edited:
It's crazy to me people don't want to go. I convinced my buddy to come with me and we came for the Georgetown game and he had the time of his life. He thought the people in Syracuse were the nicest people he has ever met. I just wish it was closer, there is no direct flights from Seattle though. If this is really it I would love to come for the last game but my daughters 9th birthday is March 2. I was thinking of flying out at like 5am Friday and going saturday then flying home sunday. Still trying to convince the mrs.

That simply is not true. I used a pair of paper tickets for the game on Saturday. While the university wants people to believe that mobile tickets are available plenty of people still use the good old fashioned paper tickets.

Someone named Ticket Guy showed up with info about tickets. That’s amazing. Thank you for the info!

reminder that covid issues still existed last year at points.

would be better to compare 2019 vs this years
That varies based on location (not sure if you're just referencing SU). Where I live there were no Covid protocols in place last year.

That simply is not true. I used a pair of paper tickets for the game on Saturday. While the university wants people to believe that mobile tickets are available plenty of people still use the good old fashioned paper tickets.

To get paper tix don’t you have to specifically request them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom