Schwartz to be on Cowherd in 5 minutes | Syracusefan.com

Schwartz to be on Cowherd in 5 minutes

Marsh01

Living Legend
You know he will bring up what JB has said to him and I am looking forward ot hearing what this guy has to say.

Listening right now, this guy is a POS. He honestly sounds like Davis' advocate. This is such BS if false. He is dragging Fine through the mud.

How many times can he use the word "penis"???

Has he said the word allegedly yet?

Schwartz misrepresenting Boeheim. Said Boeheim claims to never have known Davis. Which we know isnt what he said.

He stating these as "facts" like it's a f*cking book report

Boeheim said he knew who he was, but didn't see him around very often.

Thought the same thing. JB's first words were "I know this kid." Yet Schwartz goes on and on about how JB is lying because he denies knowing the kid.

wow Shwartz is going to get fired for this. He's lying through his teeth. Jimmy knew all about the kid, he says he denied knowing him.

3 min piece just outlining same s***. Cowherd didn't say anything really

He just said Davis and Lang haven't spoke more than 3-4 times in the last 8 years. He was saying that in regards to the whole "step brother irony" allegations by made some people.

This man needs to be fired. That is so unbelievable.

Same old crap. No interesting details. Cowherd moving on.

Cowherd definitely in the corner of the reporter. Talked him up for 20 - 30 seconds to conclude the interview. Definitely siding with him in this battle.

Once you start to lie or change your story as a reporter, you are losing your original cause and now are trying to win your case.

i know this has been stated in other threads, but the statement that schwartz keeps stating that drives me nuts is that bernie fine was the "king of syracuse"

Nothing new Schwartz said he talked with accuser about Boeheim calling him a liar and saying that he never saw him in Bernie's room. Accuser said that was a lie and said Boeheim knew darned well who he was a nd that he was staying in Bernie's room ... that was really all there was that was new.

Love how Cowherd didn't even talk about it after the interview, moved on.

Cowherd defending Schwartz...
I think it may be because he has a feeling this isn't going to turn out like mark thinks it will. "He's been doing this for years, breaking many stories" one story wrong but he was right more before kinda thing

I can't stand the fact that Schwarz is legally allowed to constantly lie about facts. I made a thread about this last night, and he just keeps digging more and more as today goes along. How in god's name is this LEGAL???????

These accusers remind me of the scene in White Men Can't Jump when the big black guy can't pay woody and wesley, so he goes in to rob his friend's convenience store.

"Hey, step bro, you got any more moneys left for drugs?"
"Nope, but I know how to get some...'Hey ESPN, i gots a story fer you!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom