Sean Tucker On Returning In 2022/Play calling | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker On Returning In 2022/Play calling

Tucker is way better off not saying anything like that publicly. It's a bad look for multiple reasons.
Usually I’d agree but I think it may be important to let Tucker and team leaders know that they have a voice and the AD’s willing to listen. Playcalling’s unacceptable? Gilbert’s fired.

If it makes Tucker feel heard then fine

While I certainly understand his frustration, not sure that tweet is the best look for Sean. NFL teams will look at things like that and may have concerns he might rock the boat.
I totally agree with your view. It is one thing to keep it internally but to bring it out in the open. I think we all understand his frustration but let's see if Dino can save his ship from sinking further.

Thing about Sean Tucker calling it out is that it will go viral, as Twitter loves him... And it has in *checks watch* 30 mins. I, for one, love it. Accountability on a national level. Demand better.

See ya, Gilbert.

I would assume job number 1 for Dino is to ensure Sean is part of next years team. If I am him I treat this like a recruitment, gain buy in from Sean and his father who appears to be a huge part of this. Without that he makes next year a brutal undertaking. with Sean as the counterpoint of the offense you can win some games based on his production and running the clock.

It would be a shame to lose the single season rushing leader because he touched the ball 26 times in your last tow losses of the season.

Doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with Tucker (or his Dad). The fact that he said this publicly is a real problem and just further digs this program into a hole. Syracuse firing the OC is not a national story so the perception will be this is about Dino. Now the story turns into Star RB criticizes Coaches. Brutal.

This has been a not so great day for Syracuse Football.

Normally I would hate to see a player post something like this, but given it was after Gilbert was let go, I have no issue with it.

Did they run a toss play for Tucker in that game? The next OC has to have a bag of tricks under center and in the shotgun.

We need to find an OC who’s bringing a transfer veteran starting QB with him.

Syracuse can’t come back next year with a TE masquerading as a QB. It’s just not how it’s done at P5 programs. If they do, don’t expect Tucker to be here.

It’s pretty simple stuff.

Doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with Tucker (or his Dad). The fact that he said this publicly is a real problem and just further digs this program into a hole. Syracuse firing the OC is not a national story so the perception will be this is about Dino. Now the story turns into Star RB criticizes Coaches. Brutal.

This has been a not so great day for Syracuse Football.
I hear what you are saying but Syracuse and Tucker are far down the list of things CFB twitter cares about today. I doubt anyone nationally even picks it up.

Would have been more impactful if the run game was working and we stopped using it. That said the kid has a pass to post what he wants.

I guess he will learn to block with JG3 learns to put his hands up in the zone

Just think what an OC like Joe Moorhead can do with an RB like Tucker? Who remembers when he had Saquon Barkley at Penn State?

I agree, but it seems he’s headed to Akron.

I hear what you are saying but Syracuse and Tucker are far down the list of things CFB twitter cares about today. I doubt anyone nationally even picks it up.
Sort of my point - if they do - it will be Tucker criticizing coaches instead of the context that the OC was fired. Either way, he shouldn't have said that publicly. It's embarrassing. For the program.

Holy cow.

So we know Shrader has commented on play calling. Tucker just commented on play calling. Sterlin was obviously let go.

Yikes.

Need to get this ship righted ASAP.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom