Sean Tucker On Returning In 2022/Play calling | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker On Returning In 2022/Play calling

I don’t know, I stopped telling people how to post a long time ago. I tend to think posts should advance discussion. If the mods want to ban people who repeatedly fail to do that, I’m fine with it. If they don’t, it’s their board.

If the board admin thinks they’re losing traffic and good posters they should act accordingly. If coming here isn’t enjoyable for people they should stop visiting. Life is too short.

But speaking for myself, I find the post policing from other posters just as tiring as the repetitive negativity from others.
I actually feel like the board has gotten better from years past. Trolls like Tristan, Blue Curtain were just either creating chaos or just one trick agenda ponies

I think some people like to vent w other Syracuse fans. No one in my life cares as much about SU football as I do. So I use this place as therapy. Sometimes I post angry, sometimes very happy. The programs trajectory deserves criticism and critical discussion.

At end of day if it’s not for you, leave. I’ve taken breaks before for work, family and because the board(s) are not productive in my life.

Go cuse today

Pretty straightforward message in that tweet...I don't blame him. I would think some OCs would be licking their chops having a player in place like Tucker.

Good thing we let go of our OC….

Would be shocked to see him back at SU next fall

That tweet says it all

Just think what an OC like Joe Moorhead can do with an RB like Tucker? Who remembers when he had Saquon Barkley at Penn State?

Screenshot_20211129-131300_Twitter.jpg

the playcaller is gone, so hopefully he comes back.
Gotta believe once the new OC is identified, one of his first calls will be with Tucker. Sharing his vision. Here's to hoping at least.

While I certainly understand his frustration, not sure that tweet is the best look for Sean. NFL teams will look at things like that and may have concerns he might rock the boat.

He's not wrong.

AND - if the run is getting stuffed, fine - stop running it so damn predictably.

BUT - there's no reason you can't still keep your best offensive player - by far! - involved in the O,
by throwing him screen or swing passes, wheel routes, flex him out wide, hell - maybe a halfback option pass?

I am beyond glad that Sterling Ilbert is gonzo.

Here's hoping Bad Mutha Tucker shares that sentiment, and decides to return for his final season.

lets go back and watch the game again and review the play calling.. after the first series the run failed almost all game.. so you cant complain about running at the wrong time cause we tried lots of things to get away from it..

we call a perfect WR pass and he threw it half way. we had mulitple good calls that failed because of execution by players. The QB didnt see pressure on a few calls.

Its like the Screen pitt ran that went for a TD against a 3 man rush. in what world was that a good call?