Selection Sunday Show Discussion (Gripes, Rage, Biases, Happiness, whatever welcome) | Syracusefan.com

Selection Sunday Show Discussion (Gripes, Rage, Biases, Happiness, whatever welcome)

Bubble Team Tracker as we move through the brackets
Some teams are very likely (like Northwestern), but keeping it extended

(14 Teams, 8 Spots)
Virginia
Pitt
Seton Hall
St John's
Providence
Illinois St
Texas A&M
Colorado
Michigan St
Oklahoma
TCU
Florida Atlantic
Miss St
Northwestern

Was there a problem with the other thread?

Was there a problem with my weekly discussion thread before you posted yours today. Not at all. Both threads were fine to have.

Come on, your being petty.

I have done a specific thread related to the Selection Show for probably 10 years.

Last edited:
I’ve never ever been a fan of expanding tourney….

Until this years. Too many mediocre teams to decide from. I guess you can say you can’t complain if you’re all similarly average but….

13 Teams, 7 Spots)
Virginia
Pitt
Seton Hall
St John's
Providence
Illinois St
Texas A&M
Colorado
Michigan St
Oklahoma
TCU
Florida Atlantic
Miss St
Northwestern

Joke look at these teams,
Forehead state UAB Northwestern lmfao this is a joke
2 of those 3 HAD to be picked as automatic qualifiers. You know how this works right?

I’ve never ever been a fan of expanding tourney….

Until this years. Too many mediocre teams to decide from. I guess you can say you can’t complain if you’re all similarly average but….

At least due to the bubble busters this week, the teams are far less mediocre.

Was there a problem with my weekly discussion thread before you posted yours today. Not at all.
Come on, your being petty.

I have done a specific thread related to the Selection Show for probably 10 years.

You did one last year.

I withdraw my objection.

Carry on.

Has the network ever done a live feed from the Watch Party of a team that’s truly on the bubble and ends up getting left out??

Has the network ever done a live feed from the Watch Party of a team that’s truly on the bubble and ends up getting left out??

A number of times. But they don't tend to show them after the deed has been done to leave them out.

It is time to change this entire process. Find a way to let people who religiously watch and follow the sport pick the field. This is a sham.

Texas A&M gets in as I was thinking they would, but uncertain.

It is time to change this entire process. Find a way to let people who religiously watch and follow the sport pick the field. This is a sham.

I had to pause for about 3 minutes, and still catching up. What's the big gripe you have so far?

Boise St getting a play-in. That is surprising.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom