Class of 2021 - SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 SF Benny Williams (MD / IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not how we do things at Syracuse. I hope he doesn't expect to play—not with that attitude.

Lol. Man do we badly need some edge around the basket. Even more than the dunk, I liked the way he used his body beforehand.

I remember I used to get livid at how many offensive fouls Syracuse players used to get back in the Flynn, Devendorf, Joseph years. Now I’d almost be thrilled to see us attack that hard and get some cheap charging calls against us.

Give me 35 mpg of Benny and Kadary next year. Period.

PS OSI.png

Great player. Great kid. Worried about JB making him play a certain way that is different than how he already plays (I.e. woody Newton). All of us fans get super excited about a player and then he becomes a shell of what he was. My only concern when it comes to Benny is that

Great player. Great kid. Worried about JB making him play a certain way that is different than how he already plays (I.e. woody Newton). All of us fans get super excited about a player and then he becomes a shell of what he was. My only concern when it comes to Benny is that

You mean, like - not at all? :rolleyes:

Yeah, JB can do that - but probably not to a well-rounded 5* forward like Benny.

Thoughts on Benny Williams not being selected as a McDonald's All-American: There are not 10 f*cking players in the country who are better than him, not 10. It's the most bull thing I've seen in 30 years.
Maybe he can have the impact Ennis did as a freshman!? Ennis used that snub as fuel!

Hughes if he had a forwards build

Eli is 6'6" 215.

Benny is listed as 6'8 185.

So, you'dve been happier w/ Eli if he lost like 30 lbs then?
To have more of a "forward build"?

Was gonna add "do 2 inches really matter that much?" - ok, so I just did.
Yes, I know. That's what she said.

Eli is 6'6" 215.

Every inch counts, sadly.

But by build I meant height and frame. Bennys a lengthy, agile 6’8 with room to add muscle.

Elijah had to lose a little weight (more so convert to good weight) when he transferred here and definitely had a solid foundation to absorb contact. 2 added inches would’ve changed a lot in his game imo. when he got the opportunity, he tried to play above the rim.

Eli is 6'6" 215.

you're comparing Benny at 18 (?) to Eli at 23. unless Benny is on Marek's diet of low-fat pizza and cigarettes, he's gonna weight a lot more than 185 by the time he is 23.

Status
Not open for further replies.