Class of 2018 - SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB would take both if they both wanted to come, I guarantee that. He'd figure out a way to make space, he always does.
Absolutely. We already have MD and Swider pegged as guards anyway. We could roll with a starting lineup of PG Dolezaj, SG Swider, SF Brissett, PF Bazley and C Sidibe. And, I bet they still couldn't rebound.

Why would buddy be a guarantee? I don't think it'll be an easy decision for dad or son.
I assume because I would love to have that tie to my dad if I was in his situation and I also assume on some level Buddy admires his dad AND how could Buddy not be Orange inside and out. I'm talking walk on btw

I assume because I would love to have that tie to my dad if I was in his situation and I also assume on some level Buddy admires his dad AND how could Buddy not be Orange inside and out. I'm talking walk on btw
He might see himself as a really good Ivy League player. I don't think his family would have an issue with that.

He might see himself as a really good Ivy League player. I don't think his family would have an issue with that.
I sure wouldn't but how about you? Would you want to play for dad at Cuse?

None of our forwards are shooters. This kid is. He would play a lot.
It may not be a coincidence that Jim declared he needed/wanted 5 more years

Absolutely. We already have MD and Swider pegged as guards anyway. We could roll with a starting lineup of PG Dolezaj, SG Swider, SF Brissett, PF Bazley and C Sidibe. And, I bet they still couldn't rebound.

LOL, Maybe we finally gave up on converting tall 2G and SF to PG's and have decided to use PF's for every position in the future.

LOL, Maybe we finally gave up on converting tall 2G and SF to PG's and have decided to use PF's for every position in the future.
Ok let's take Naz Carter. I like that he's posterising people ( Bagley) and loves defense and wants to go up against anyone's best player ( not suited for zone but love the attitude). He wants to be Orange and is coming into his own. Or get a guard I guess

Why would buddy be a guarantee? I don't think it'll be an easy decision for dad or son.
I agree with you, Bees. I believe that Buddy would be a good addition to the team. However, where does he fit in the team's plans? Does he even want to play at Syracuse or for his dad? I hope that he chooses to play at Syracuse but it is not a given that he will be a Syracuse Orangeman. Stranger things have happen.

I agree with you, Bees. I believe that Buddy would be a good addition to the team. However, where does he fit in the team's plans? Does he even want to play at Syracuse or for his dad? I hope that he chooses to play at Syracuse but it is not a given that he will be a Syracuse Orangeman. Stranger things have happen.
Damn we can't even depend on coaches son to come

People thought the Cooney threads were bad. The first time Buddy goes 4-13 this board will be ready to send him to D-III.
Cooney got crap because of his high usage rate. I highly doubt Buddy will get the same high usage rate early on in his career and for 3 years in a row.

JB never recruiting another card to challenge Cooney was his biggest downfall.

One-on-one interview from Nova with Swider...

Leader Johnson: What teams are pursuing you the hardest?

Cole Swider: All of the schools in my 8 are recruiting me hard.

Leader Johnson: What are you looking for in a school?

Cole Swider: Somewhere where I will play right away and can get me to the next level.

Cole Swider: Somewhere where I will play right away and can get me to the next level.
Everytime I come to post something you've literally got me in a matter of seconds as I come here and it'll say the specific player had a post moments ago... go you jordy hahaha

I think we can accommodate Mr Swider with a starting role leading to the next level

Everytime I come to post something you've literally got me in a matter of seconds as I come here and it'll say the specific player had a post moments ago... go you jordy hahaha
Every time Nova gets a recruiting win I feel sick to my stomach as we get bypassed

I'm guessing he only had a few minutes with Swider, but that interview was far from revelatory. Talk about generic questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom