Class of 2018 - SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Louis King (NJ) to Oregon

"King is being recruited by Kentucky but has yet to earn an offer from USA and Kentucky coach John Calipari."

I like the way Lou is playing, but I don't like the way this was written...
:vomit:
"under the tutelage of Coach Calipari"
I like him too, but I think Bazley is pretty similar and just as good.

I like him too, but I think Bazley is pretty similar and just as good.

I love Baze, but he is more of a 4/3. Lou has a unique game as well but is more of a 3/2. I really feel that we are in a good position for him without a Kentucky offer. If he wants the Cuse (and he has shown interest) there is no way we turn him away.

I can't see anyway they're a package deal. I'd be shocked if cam is anything but Duke. I still find it hard to believe we're in better shape with these 2 that was rumored here.
I thought the same about Knox. Cal has his ways, and by ways I mean World Wide Wes will pay the kid money to go to Kentucky.

I think the US got out-coached. :p

They did... but I was throwing a shot at Cal. He played all of his Kentucky kids and the guys that he is recruiting heavy minutes. But King only got 11 minutes. And Huerter only got 10 minutes. Brandon McCoy got 7 minutes. Okogie got one whole minute.

They did... but I was throwing a shot at Cal. He played all of his Kentucky kids and the guys that he is recruiting heavy minutes. But King only got 11 minutes. And Huerter only got 10 minutes. Brandon McCoy got 7 minutes. Okogie got one whole minute.

Okogie barely playing is just crazy...dont understand that one

We bounced back in the bronze game and defeated Spain. The minutes were much more balanced yesterday. But King only got 10 minutes. Maybe he won't get that Kentucky offer (hopeful/wishful thinking). He had 3 points on 1-for-1 from downtown (1-for-3 overall).

Bronze game write-up...
USA U19 Men Claim Bronze With 96-72 Win Over Spain

To kickoff Peach Jam, Team Final lost in the play-in game...
Killa Cam had 44!

Lot's of points for Cam, but man 34 shots? That's crazy.

I see King didn't shoot it well, but had a good all around stat line.

JB, Red, and Gerry all watched King yesterday according to Zags. Love the aggressiveness by the staff.

I saw the tweet from Zags today about "Syracuse 3 deep with Jim Boeheim" to see Carey. Did they also see King?

I'm surprised that we are still even pushing for him. He has made it clear that he wants to be UK bound and we already have a log jam at this position for '18.

giphy.gif

I'm surprised that we are still even pushing for him. He has made it clear that he wants to be UK bound and we already have a log jam at this position for '18.

If the staff still thinks they have a shot they should still push. For all we know he's just trying to get the offer. Sort of like "Syracuse is my dream school."

If the staff still thinks they have a shot they should still push. For all we know he's just trying to get the offer. Sort of like "Syracuse is my dream school."

It also sounds like UK isn't 100% sold on him being the guy they want at the 3. They may be stringing him along based on his comments that he expects to get a UK offer soon. Cal coached him for a couple of weeks if they wanted to offer they would have. Its not a bad look to be pursuing while UK messes around and inevitably offers every top 15 kid.