Class of 2017 - SF Sidney Wilson (NY) to UConn | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SF Sidney Wilson (NY) to UConn

One thing to point out is that, just like here, the dynamics could be very different with Hopkins out of the picture. Why do I think he was the most approachable for Mike Waters? Not saying Waters now suddenly doesn't have any contacts or information, but I feel like Hopkins departure probably disrupted all kinds of wiring inside and outside of the program.

An awful lot of truth to this...

Interesting that GT is on his list.

They are our kryptonite. We have to beat them eventually. If we lose Tucker to them, then I'd assume Sid wouldn't go there but wouldn't that be lovely.

No clue where he goes, but it seems more likely that it is Florida, Texas, or Cuse.

Last edited:
Tucker needs to hurry the heck up so we know what we are doing here..or just put the full court press on anyways and whatever happens happens. But yea definitely interesting that gt is there considering they werent involved much in the beginning I think? They must have the same idea we do depending on what juice does

I know we are still in this for Tucker but I say we don't wait much longer...put the press on sid asap!

The play should be schedule a visit for Sid ASAP. Let JT figured it out quickly. Duke may or may not offer him but why let him hold us hostage.

Not in the works. I have no clue where we go if Tucker spurns us, but unfortunately Sid's phone might not show a 315 area code.

Not in the works. I have no clue where we go if Tucker spurns us, but unfortunately Sid's phone might not show a 315 area code.

Do you know something?

I said should be not would be Oh Lord. I am unable to even pretend to make sense of what we are doing in recruiting right now.

I said should be not would be Oh Lord. I am unable to even pretend to make sense of what we are doing in recruiting right now.

Okay, then I'll give you a like for the "should."

I always trust Francis. Maybe Sid doesn't fit what we are looking for, in our staff's mind, considering our roster. If so, I wholeheartedly disagree. We need a 3 desperately.

I always trust francis info, it seems the staff is recruiting him hard, sid wilson mention it in his interview with zagoria and now this info from francis seems to confirm that...i think he would be a tremendous get for us and would ease a lot of concerns going forward for us as well

I always trust francis info, it seems the staff is recruiting him hard, sid wilson mention it in his interview with zagoria and now this info from francis seems to confirm that...i think he would be a tremendous get for us and would ease a lot of concerns going forward for us as well
I trust Francis too. He was responding to my tweet to him. He didn't say Sid would be our target. He said he's close to Red and we've maintained contact with him. That's true.

Keep in mind, Sid's comments were when he was going '18.

I trust Francis too. He was responding to my tweet to him. He didn't say Sid would be our target. He said he's close to Red and we've maintained contact with him. That's true.

Keep in mind, Sid's comments were when he was going '18.

Wilson said we were one of the four recruiting him the hardest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom