Class of 2017 - SF Sidney Wilson (NY) to UConn | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SF Sidney Wilson (NY) to UConn

So maybe he didn't hear it from Wilson's folks.

Yeah, point is we don't know where Mike got the info. He's very savvy, so I'm sure he took into account where he got his info before tweeting that.

Andrew Slater is predicting Sid to Florida.

Once Tuck commits to tech, you will start to hear more connections between Sid & SU. 98% chance he ends up at Syracuse.

Once Tuck commits to tech, you will start to hear more connections between Sid & SU. 98% chance he ends up at Syracuse.

I'm not flaming you here. Serious question: in your opinion, Tucker to GT is 90%, 100%, what?

No offense to Mike waters, he does a nice job sometimes but when has he ever been plugged in to Syracuse recruiting. He's never broken any sort of info ever and I'm convinced he gets a lot of his stuff from this board.
Didn't he break Taurean Thompson's commitment just last summer?

What are you hearing on Sid and Syracuse?

Didn't he break Taurean Thompson's commitment just last summer?

I'm honestly not sure. I vaguely remember this board calling him out for getting his info here and I thought that stemmed from Thompson. Doesn't mean it's right but I've been following recruiting for a long time and his twitter is the last thing I'm checking for inside information.

Not involved with them. If I had to guess Duval is Duke and Bamba is UK or more Duke (yayyyyy)

I'm honestly not sure. I vaguely remember this board calling him out for getting his info here and I thought that stemmed from Thompson. Doesn't mean it's right but I've been following recruiting for a long time and his twitter is the last thing I'm checking for inside information.
I'm sure many people get some amount of info here, some way more than others. People say things all the time that aren't true also, and then if someone agrees with them or they get a bunch of likes, it's gospel. Waters has had the scoop on many players and knew exactly what was going on with them behind the scenes, before this board existed. There's been times he's turned out to be right, when there was conflicting info, with a site not to be named here's, lead national recruiting guru.

Him tweeting is just ahead of JB with technology, but he doesn't say things just to say them. Of course there's a possibility he could be wrong about the amount of contact with Sid, but it's easy in the recruiting game to get mixed or crossed signals also. That's why when things get this tight and wound up, it's better to breathe and let it play out. I haven't always followed my own advice on this either.

Let's enjoy the weekend! Margarita day today.

No offense to Mike waters, he does a nice job sometimes but when has he ever been plugged in to Syracuse recruiting. He's never broken any sort of info ever and I'm convinced he gets a lot of his stuff from this board.

Eh he broke Fab Melo's (RIP) commitment first as well. I think Mike gets the news when he has formed a good relationship with the coach of the player.

lol you got it all figured out - how about Duval and Bamba, tell us where they're going?

Don't be mad just because the info isn't what you want to hear

Regardless of what sources there are, nobody knows anything for sure until the kid actually says it publically

Eh he broke Fab Melo's (RIP) commitment first as well. I think Mike gets the news when he has formed a good relationship with the coach of the player.

One thing to point out is that, just like here, the dynamics could be very different with Hopkins out of the picture. Why do I think he was the most approachable for Mike Waters? Not saying Waters now suddenly doesn't have any contacts or information, but I feel like Hopkins departure probably disrupted all kinds of wiring inside and outside of the program.

Don't be mad just because the info isn't what you want to hear

Regardless of what sources there are, nobody knows anything for sure until the kid actually says it publically
mad? ok

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom