Class of 2017 - SF Sidney Wilson (NY) to UConn | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SF Sidney Wilson (NY) to UConn

Oh yeah... I like waters. I meant more to respect Francis than to knock waters.

Yeah, I didn't take it as a Waters knock... Just giving Waters his just do. If he says we are not breathing down Sid's neck, maybe we either don't know about JT or are confident.

Here's my confusion: Sid went '17. Why? It would be odd for him to reclassify without a landing spot in mind. If not us, why did he reclassify? What is his perfect landing spot? Serious question...maybe he only knows the answer. Or maybe, like he said, he might wind up back at Brewster if he doesn't love his options.

I for one have never said anything about the sky falling? Or anything negative about the state of cuse basketball. I just said what the heck because of the craziness that recruiting is. Hope we land one of them. Heck I hope we get all of them why not? The only negativity is you being negative to my reply of what the heck.

Yeah, I didn't get that post either. Whatevs.

One persons definition of "pushing" hard maybe different than anothers. Clearly they both have some sources or connections. One side may thing pushing hard and other side may think that is just normal contact ect.

I for one have never said anything about the sky falling? Or anything negative about the state of cuse basketball. I just said what the heck because of the craziness that recruiting is. Hope we land one of them. Heck I hope we get all of them why not? The only negativity is you being negative to my reply of what the heck.

It might not be falling yet, but its getting close, we better land someone soon, because right now our current roster stinks.

Was not directed specifically to you but to the negative posters. Looks like I replied to you instead of creating a new post.

Let me see: the sky is falling because we are not getting Jordan Tucker (who hasn't decided), Sidney Wilson (who just announced that he may go 2017) and if Mr Wright does not go 2018, we will probably lose him also. What a negative bunch of posters on this board?
Here we have an opportunity to get 1-2 4 star small forwards and possibly a combo guard and many posters are upset. If we get 2 SFs, will that cause havoc with our current roster?

If we lose Tucker, maybe we get Wilson. If we lose Tucker and Wilson, maybe we get Wright. Or Maybe Wright and Wilson decide to go 2018 and we lose Tucker. Who are you going to blame?

I am tired of all the what-ifs (and normally I thrive on what-Ifs). I will be happy if we get any of three SFs and welcome whichever one comes.
If we get Tucker, then we have an outside shooter/scorer like James Southerland/Malachi Richardson.
If we get Wilson, then we have an athelete/scorer/Great growth potential.
If we get Wright, then we have an athelete/scorer/Great growth potential.

If we only get one then we will better than we are now.

If we get Tucker, then we have an outside shooter/scorer like James Southerland/Malachi Richardson.
If we get Wilson, then we have an athelete/scorer/Great growth potential.
If we get Wright, then we have an athelete/scorer/Great growth potential.

If we only get one then we will better than we are now.

And what if Tucker goes to GT and we don't go after Wilson? What is plan B?

Really? When did the Sid stuff come out about him graduating early?

If were in it for jtuck, do we want to say were all over another player at the same position while were recruiting jtuck? I think the answer is no.
That's true, I didn't think of it that way.

Maybe Waters found out from team Wilson we've been quiet. Of course our staff wouldn't say we are going guns blazing, but why would Wilson's folks say we've been quiet?

highly doubt it, Jimmy and crew have great relations with that program
doesn't smell right

Wilson seems like a slightly smaller, but more skilled (at this stage anyway) version of Jerami Grant... Thoughts? Hopefully he'll grow to 7'4 like Grant did as well.

I was thinking the same thing.

Hughes has to sit out next year, no? Who is gonna play SF next season besides Brissett if Tucker/Wilson do not come?
You can ask the same about the PG position. Still time, but it'll start getting late fast.

If were in it for jtuck, do we want to say were all over another player at the same position while were recruiting jtuck? I think the answer is no.
My thoughts exactly. Perhaps someone is trying to throw Waters off the scent, especially if our staff prompted Wilson to re-reclassify.

Maybe Waters found out from team Wilson we've been quiet. Of course our staff wouldn't say we are going guns blazing, but why would Wilson's folks say we've been quiet?
So maybe he didn't hear it from Wilson's folks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom