Class of 2017 - SF Sidney Wilson (NY) to UConn | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SF Sidney Wilson (NY) to UConn

Agreed, but without Francis, Jake and other insiders we're all just guessing as to who the staff is actually pursuing.

Zags also followed up with "Texas still in it". So, it sounds like it is between St. Johns, UConn and Texas. With Bamba and Coleman going to Texas, I could see Sid going there. But, you would think he would visit there first.

Zags also followed up with "Texas still in it". So, it sounds like it is between St. Johns, UConn and Texas. With Bamba and Coleman going to Texas, I could see Sid going there. But, you would think he would visit there first.
Shaka dropping bags...

Man, I was really hoping for Sid. He is an electrifying high flyer. Would have been a great addition.

Any reason why we didnt get a visit?

Man, I was really hoping for Sid. He is an electrifying high flyer. Would have been a great addition.

Any reason why we didnt get a visit?
He wants into 2017.

I think UConn has this one. I don't think they'd lose a head-to-head matchup with St. John's. But wwho knows.

Wilson is an athlete, but he doesn't fill a need for us in 2017. He's Brissett with a less well-rounded game. Both OB and Moyer would get minutes over him, IMO.

We didn't even try for this kid - but he's not a big loss regardless I don't think - from our standpoint at least.

I think UConn has this one. I don't think they'd lose a head-to-head matchup with St. John's. But wwho knows.

Wilson is an athlete, but he doesn't fill a need for us in 2017. He's Brissett with a less well-rounded game. Both OB and Moyer would get minutes over him, IMO.

We didn't even try for this kid - but he's not a big loss regardless I don't think - from our standpoint at least.
I kinda feel the opposite, that SJ has the inner lane here.

I kinda feel the opposite, that SJ has the inner lane here.
YOu might be right. Gun to my head it's UConn - but I never really know anymore. I think his family probably wants him to stay in NYC. Just have a feeling it's UConn though.

Maybe we wanted him to do another prep year.
Maybe we have limited schollys and focusing on guards and Dolezaj.

I have a feeling it's #2.

Yeah cause last I heard he put us in his top 6 and we were needing a SF...doesnt make sense.

Actually is does. These kids with their top 10s and top 6s. Most of them know it's between 2-4 schools but they're just playing out the process and enjoying the attention. It's what everyone does now. We would have been a top 2-3 contender if he had stayed in 2018. We'll get Bazley instead for 2018.
Yeah cause last I heard he put us in his top 6 and we were needing a SF...doesnt make sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom