Class of 2018 - SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Eric Ayala (DE/IMG) to Maryland

I think so, as he's expected to make a decision late April/early May.

awesome, thanks for the update, now im gonna be glued to twitter and this thread all weekend haha

He's announcing after his AAU tournament. I was hoping people would be patient in this.

is the aau tournament this weekend?

I think so, as he's expected to make a decision late April/early May.

awesome, thanks for the update, now im gonna be glued to twitter and this thread all weekend haha

I think you have made an assumption here. Day2 did not say is he is announcing immediately after the AAU Tournament. I think he means more like it will not be before the AAU Tournament. So don't lose sleep refreshing twitter on Sunday. It could happen, but I don't think it is what you are thinking.

I think you have made an assumption here. Day2 did not say is he is announcing immediately after the AAU Tournament. I think he means more like it will not be before the AAU Tournament. So don't lose sleep refreshing twitter on Sunday. It could happen, but I don't think it is what you are thinking.

ahhh i did assume that, thanks for clearing that up...you know what they say when you ass-u-me

Seriously if he does infact announce after his AAU tournament that would be a huge plus for us, is that confirmed?

Thanks for posting. My sunday just cleared up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom