Class of 2024 - SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered

We were out a bit before we could really go head to head?
I just can’t imagine he wouldn’t at least do a Cuse visit, simply out of respect for our coaches who have been his avid supporters all along and who he has a close relationship with. Even if he goes elsewhere, I can’t imagine him not taking a visit.

Yeah, I didn't get the smiley face on Trilly's tweet. I know Jalil has already been to SU for an OV, but he's also said his relationship with SU coaches has only grown since Autry took over, so him altogether canceling this second OV would be surprising to me, unless there's something else going on behind the scenes. I would love it if he came at the end of September to attend a football game...just gotta have a good showing vs. Clemson :)

I just can’t imagine he wouldn’t at least do a Cuse visit, simply out of respect for our coaches who have been his avid supporters all along and who he has a close relationship with. Even if he goes elsewhere, I can’t imagine him not taking a visit.
Totally, totally agree.

Yeah, I didn't get the smiley face on Trilly's tweet. I know Jalil has already been to SU for an OV, but he's also said his relationship with SU coaches has only grown since Autry took over, so him altogether canceling this second OV would be surprising to me, unless there's something else going on behind the scenes. I would love it if he came at the end of September to attend a football game...just gotta have a good showing vs. Clemson :)

Takes me back to that Athletic article around the mystery of who he is. Seeing his reaction to something either hurting Cuse or benefitting Kansas or Miami is interesting

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom