Class of 2024 - SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 SG Jalil Bethea (PA) Offered

That's not a smiley face it's a laughing so you don't cry face. Like he thinks a chitty thing is happening to Cuse.

That's not a smiley face it's a laughing so you don't cry face. Like he thinks a chitty thing is happening to Cuse.

According to the emoji guide its relief, nerves or excitement. Trilly's reactions are very much similar to Slater...

Yeah Trilly is all about the clicks and attention he got caught with his pants down trying get the “hot press” out first. Part of the problem with modern “journalism” if that’s what you even want to call it.

There’s literally zero that says that. Did he enjoy Kansas yes. Will he enjoy Miami yes. I don’t understand what people think recruits are suppose to do and how they are suppose to act…
If I were to guess, maybe Klutch doesn’t want him to go to Cuse. That seems to be the only change before his Kansas/Miami visits?

I guess we’ll find out more after Red visits him on Tues

Last edited:
There’s literally zero that says that. Did he enjoy Kansas yes. Will he enjoy Miami yes. I don’t understand what people think recruits are suppose to do and how they are suppose to act…
As someone stated earlier McAllister has some info that while not dispositive doesn’t sound promising.

Mike McAllister has some good nuggets on this. Best I can say is we have work to do, a lot of it from what it sounds like.

Which should be no surprise. This is the game when going after a top 5/top 10 kid. Had to fully expect Kansas laid out the red carpet and that's a hell of a red carpet for any recruit.

Good news is we get our shot now.

IMG_6262.jpeg

Well hopefully this ain't over. That said 'grabbing a stud in the portal it might be then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom