Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 137 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not all me!

AW3 Countdown:

Registration for new graduate students Monday, August 1

8 days left to AW3 watch 2016.

Registration for new graduate students in august 1st to september 6th so not really sure why were using this date as having any importance.

Registration for new graduate students in august 1st to september 6th so not really sure why were using this date as having any importance.

No reason. That was a date I read published by the school. It just said August 1st. I thought it meant by August 1st. Heck, since he's an student athlete it may not matter anyway. It may be a different process altogether. But at some point classes will start.

btw, I just checked again and it's a new pamphlet. You are right. It says 8/1 to 9/6. Damn it, that sucks.

No reason. That was a date I read published by the school. It just said August 1st. I thought it meant by August 1st. Heck, since he's an student athlete it may not matter anyway. It may be a different process altogether. But at some point classes will start.

btw, I just checked again and it's a new pamphlet. You are right. It says 8/1 to 9/6. Damn it, that sucks.

No problem. The only reason i mentioned it is because weve used enrollment dates before on this forum for purposes but didnt want people mislead.

Pure speculation but this is what i think.

White fits better as a person at Michigan state. Based on the articles he seemed to feel extremely comfortable there. The team made him feel very welcome he knows players and has friends. By all accounts the players went out of their way to make him feel wanted and part of the family. From a comfort perspective they seem to be a better fit and if white were a hs senior i have no doubt that he would be a Spartan.

The reason that i believe he comes to syracuse is all business. SU provides him with a much better opportunity to showcase his skills on game day. State is loaded at his position and skill set. Syracuse has an obvious need.

If he chooses with his heart he will wear green.

If with his head color him Orange.

Worst post of the thread. We are way past negative speculation, we have O13

jordville said:
107 replies to surpass Battle's thread! And 468 replies to overtake the TT thread! Let's go Orange... White is the new Orange... let's go White!
I've had an article titled White is the New Orange ready to be published for almost two weeks. Now all that's needed is the actual commitment.

While the coaches are confident white will be orange, they are not 100% sure and don't know what's going on with his commitment. I'll just say getting in touch with him the past few days has been difficult.

While the coaches are confident white will be orange, they are not 100% sure and don't know what's going on with his commitment. I'll just say getting in touch with him the past few days has been difficult.
I heard the exact same thing. Because O13 has been so sure, I just felt that I must not be getting the whole story for some reason.

75.jpg

I'll say this. A lot of people in this thread are not getting the whole story. While from what I've heard, there's still a feeling in the AD that White will be all orange, it's not as sure as its being made here. Coaches haven't been told a definite yes or no and have no idea when to expect an announcement. Bees and Dasher are right. Communication has gone dark over the past couple of days.

No offense but this thread is a prime example of why insiders who post information get called out if a sliver of it turns out to be false.

I'll say this. A lot of people in this thread are not getting the whole story. While from what I've heard, there's still a feeling in the AD that White will be all orange, it's not as sure as its being made here. Coaches haven't been told a definite yes or no and have no idea when to expect an announcement. Bees and Dasher are right. Communication has gone dark over the past couple of days.

No offense but this thread is a prime example of why insiders who post information get called out if a sliver of it turns out to be false.
Respectfully, this is completely incorrect.

Different sources, different info. Been like that for quite some time (and not just White-related info).

Totally agree and it doesn't mean either source was wrong it could just be timing of the information. Again it is better than no shot at all. We seem to be the favorite but I'm sure he is weighing options.

Not in the loop as others when it comes to SU hoops but this is what I've been hearing too.

Not in the loop as others when it comes to SU hoops but this is what I've been hearing too.
Telling 3 players he's coming and now being unreachable (to the staff, I presume) for the last few days is weird. Also seems to contradict the paperwork delay theory. Surely people are reporting what they're hearing, but different sources could have different info. Regardless, it's getting curiouser and curiouser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom