Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 139 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, although TT and AW3 aren't social media guys. Unless you're talking more about the endless scrutiny and speculation.

Social media feeds the real media. White is getting hounded by more than the Cuse coaches. You have SMG, TOS, and anyone else who wants to do a story.

Wait until 2017 recruiting really heats up. The O'Connell, Richards, Tucker, Coleman, Randolph, Diallo, Coleman and Alvardo threads are going to be even crazier.

Sure, things could change but he's been assigned resources from SU.

I'll post again once his commitment is public. I don't need or want negativity on my Saturday afternoon when all I'm doing is sharing what I'm sure you want to know.

I'll talk to you when the sun shines in Syracuse!

It can't get much sunnier than today!

Some people around here are rolling gutter balls...get on board with Gilardino and Orangeman13 they are the Dino Babers of this board

I'm not seeing gutter balls. I also haven't seen anyone say he's not coming here or that the coaches aren't confident he's coming here. but its become perplexing for the coaches that it hasn't happened yet and now he's not taking calls. concern is all. and that's a coach talking.

This is not true. I actually worked in this area back then and coaches were not expecting Noel to come to 'Cuse.
Wasn't that towards the end, though? I remember someone saying something about Calipari and a duffel bag and how that changed everything.

Ha. I posted a pic of her and was quickly advised to take it down.

Listen, I have no reason to BS anyone. AW3 is coming to Syracuse.

Believe me or not. Up to you.

The Japanese have a saying, "The first person to raise their voice in argument loses." You do not need to defend yourself so much. There are many people who believe in what you are saying. There will always be doubters. Just ignore them. And if AW3 for whatever reason doesn't go Orange, HoustonCuse expresses the right sentiment in my opinion.

It's all good. Keep up the good work.

The Japanese have a saying, "The first person to raise their voice in argument loses." You do not need to defend yourself so much. There are many people who believe in what you are saying. There will always be doubters. Just ignore them. And if AW3 for whatever reason doesn't go Orange, HoustonCuse expresses the right sentiment in my opinion.

It's all good. Keep up the good work.

If AW3 commits here, he will be a hero, if he doesn't, there will be a few posters here looking to tar and feather him.

The only thing that's continually made me suspicious about O13 info, other than missing TT by so much and the "coaches meeting" stuff when the coaches weren't even in town, has been the 100% it's a sure thing stuff. Even if everything he says is true, it's not 100%. The guy could change his mind. He could find out Lville would arrange for his roommates to be Kate Upton and Gigi Hadid. Whatever... to be 100% means signed, or at least imminent. At best I think even with sources you could say "it looks really good" or "unless something changes...". I really hope he's legit and I'm not saying he's making anything up. And if it's real, I do appreciate him sharing. Just it's going to take some time being right, good and bad,... years... before I take that as gospel.
It's 2016...people don't actually have to be in the same room to have a meeting. There is such a thing as dialing in.

Sounds like it is one of two scenarios. JB needs to seal the deal himself, or White has a plan to announce and is tired of everyone contacting him.

It's 2016...people don't actually have to be in the same room to have a meeting. There is such a thing as dialing in.
They were all in a room supposedly. Not the point. I have zero sources and have no way to know if anyone else does. At this point it doesn't matter. He'll commit soon, or he wont.

If AW3 commits here, he will be a hero, if he doesn't, there will be a few posters here looking to tar and feather him.

I think he's a hero either way. I would defend him against the feather tar-ers. Orange is orange.

Agree with Bees here. Not saying AW is not coming to Cuse, but I'll stop now. Bees and Dasher know what I'm talking about, so that's good enough for me.

If they're wrong, there should be some sort of financial penalty for their messing about with our little minds. They should have to reimburse us for our Pay Side subscriptions.

If they're wrong, there should be some sort of financial penalty for their messing about with our little minds. They should have to reimburse us for our Pay Side subscriptions.

I'll just stick with the football recruiting board, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom