Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 138 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orangeman13 said:
This "report" couldn't be further from the truth. I used to go into too much detail about how I get my information so I'm not making that mistake again. Believe it - he's coming and SU coaches know it. Period.
This dude is Donald Trump certain...

I guess Red hasn't been in communication with other coaches then.
I have a rule. Nothing makes no sense at all. If you look hard enough, you will find where something that makes no sense, makes sense. Having said that, I just wonder why a kid would tell future teammates that he was coming and not just announce it. To be clear, I am certainly not saying that Orangeman13 is wrong. white to Syracuse makes sense and the poster is sure he is correct. It just seems odd that he wouldn't have announced it already. Plus, the confusion of having coaches say that they think he is coming but are not sure. What is up with that? The good news is that we only have one more week of this. And then we will be on to someone else.

A lot of these things people "hear" usually come from just a few people . So it's possible that people just "hear" the same recycled info. From what I "hear" AW3 wants to play at SU. This from somebody i highly respect . Obviously there are other things that are taken into consideration . I'd be worried if he schedules another visit.

At this point it's late enough where really no "insider" information is going to make me more or less confident we'll get this kid. One day soon he'll commit to Syracuse and I'll be thrilled, or he'll go elsewhere and I'll be pissed a few days. Anything else is just noise... although sometimes entertaining noise.

I'm not trying to be a jerk but I'm just trying to share with you.

I'm just as positive as I was EARLY ON about TT. and I take no credit for it. I just happen to be well connected because a certain someone wants to marry me ;)
How recent is your latest info ?

I have a rule. Nothing makes no sense at all. If you look hard enough, you will find where something that makes no sense, makes sense. Having said that, I just wonder why a kid would tell future teammates that he was coming and not just announce it. To be clear, I am certainly not saying that Orangeman13 is wrong. white to Syracuse makes sense and the poster is sure he is correct. It just seems odd that he wouldn't have announced it already. Plus, the confusion of having coaches say that they think he is coming but are not sure. What is up with that? The good news is that we only have one more week of this. And then we will be on to someone else.
If you were trying to get with some girl and she acted like this, what would you think? Maybe AW3 has a future in politics.

All I know is that the Battle, Thompson, and White recruitments have been the strangest that I have had any info about. We're 2 out of 2 on those so far though so I guess it's just stay the course!

This "report" couldn't be further from the truth. I used to go into too much detail about how I get my information so I'm not making that mistake again.

Believe it - he's coming and SU coaches know it.

Period.
Not saying your wrong but I am starting to doubt your source a bit.

I think I need to see some more pictures of her for me to gain your/her trust back.

All I know is that the Battle, Thompson, and White recruitments have been the strangest that I have had any info about. We're 2 out of 2 on those so far though so I guess it's just stay the course!

We need to get used to it. Social media plays a big part in this. It's a new age of recruiting. Things aren't even like they were two years ago.

Didn't Nerlens Noel tell MCW he was coming to Cuse? Weren't the coaches confident they'd get him as well? Sometimes things aren't what they seem.

We need to get used to it. Social media plays a big part in this. It's a new age of recruiting. Things aren't even like they were two years ago.
True, although TT and AW3 aren't social media guys. Unless you're talking more about the endless scrutiny and speculation.

I think we all can agree that o13 stands 100% behind his info, but this is starting to remind me of Travis Walton and the allegash abduction. At some point skepticism starts to creep in the longer this story plays out.

Even if O13 winds up being wrong, it doesn't mean he's not a good source who is worth listening to the next time around. People change their minds, AW could flip a coin and go to a school we didn't know was in the mix even.

Orangeman13 said:
This "report" couldn't be further from the truth. I used to go into too much detail about how I get my information so I'm not making that mistake again. Believe it - he's coming and SU coaches know it. Period.

Some people around here are rolling gutter balls...get on board with Gilardino and Orangeman13 they are the Dino Babers of this board

The only thing that's continually made me suspicious about O13 info, other than missing TT by so much and the "coaches meeting" stuff when the coaches weren't even in town, has been the 100% it's a sure thing stuff. Even if everything he says is true, it's not 100%. The guy could change his mind. He could find out Lville would arrange for his roommates to be Kate Upton and Gigi Hadid. Whatever... to be 100% means signed, or at least imminent. At best I think even with sources you could say "it looks really good" or "unless something changes...". I really hope he's legit and I'm not saying he's making anything up. And if it's real, I do appreciate him sharing. Just it's going to take some time being right, good and bad,... years... before I take that as gospel.

The only thing that's continually made me suspicious about O13 info, other than missing TT by so much and the "coaches meeting" stuff when the coaches weren't even in town, has been the 100% it's a sure thing stuff. Even if everything he says is true, it's not 100%. The guy could change his mind. He could find out Lville would arrange for his roommates to be Kate Upton and Gigi Hadid. Whatever... to be 100% means signed, or at least imminent. At best I think even with sources you could say "it looks really good" or "unless something changes...". I really hope he's legit and I'm not saying he's making anything up. And if it's real, I do appreciate him sharing. Just it's going to take some time being right, good and bad,... years... before I take that as gospel.
Sure, things could change but he's been assigned resources from SU.

I'll post again once his commitment is public. I don't need or want negativity on my Saturday afternoon when all I'm doing is sharing what I'm sure you want to know.

I'll talk to you when the sun shines in Syracuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom