Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 181 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I'll keep my Jordan tucker info to myself then

200.gif

Hey, I never said I was the perfect human being ;)

We are all snowflakes. We are not like our parents. We ARE our parents. Scary thought. We have all their strengths and weaknesses.

Stretch 4's in the NBA are still wide individuals. Tyler is probably never going to be particularly muscular, and he has good height for the position but he can't exactly just shoot over NBA PF's at will. For the foreseeable future, he'd get eaten alive in the paint in the NBA. We'll see what he shows us this season in terms of ballhandling (which is pretty much the only distinguishing factor between a stretch 4 and a 3). Right now, he's considered to have really good ballhandling for a 4. What does that translate to as a SF? I'm not sure, but I'm confident he'll surprise some people. NBA stretch 4's still have to ball in the paint for a significant chunk of their time on the court.

Ryan Anderson is 240, Parsons is 230, Mirotic is 220. Lydon was listed at 210 as an 19 year old. No reason to think he won't be at least 230 by the 1st time he would ever step foot on a NBA court by just natural growth let alone being in a nutrition/weightlifting program.

normaliswear said:
I don't believe this... not out of any distrust of anyone here, just natural pessimism and a belief that AW3 will commit sometime in march. And yet also, if it doesn't happen tomorrow, I'll manage to be disappointed. It's the worst of both worlds. ;)
I think it has to be tomm, no?

Orangeman13 said:
Maybe I should create my OWN Facebook group and exclude the "know it alls" on this forum... :rolling:
Hey bud, I love your info but why do you keep poking like this? Just relax and enjoy your likes.

You have achieved insider status, no one seriously questions that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom