Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 183 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let try this without the nonsense and stick to white...

Or maybe this thread should just be locked until he commits and they unlock it and let it go...?

200.gif

Ryan Anderson is 240, Parsons is 230, Mirotic is 220. Lydon was listed at 210 as an 19 year old. No reason to think he won't be at least 230 by the 1st time he would ever step foot on a NBA court by just natural growth let alone being in a nutrition/weightlifting program.

Parsons is a SF. The other two are obviously good stretch 4's and I think that Lydon could probably get up to about 220 by year 1 or 2 in the league (I'm skeptical that he's a full 210). He's a fringe 3/4. Right now, he's the weight of a SF with a slight height advantage and the height of PF with a weight disadvantage. There is going to be some overlap, with solid player comparisons at both positions. It's probably going to depend on what type of team he lands on. FWIW, DraftExpress and a lot of other NBA scouting sites have him listed as an NBA SF/PF, so they're not even sure which he'll be, but it shows that SF is definitely in the discussion.

Parsons is a SF. The other two are obviously good stretch 4's and I think that Lydon could probably get up to about 220 by year 1 or 2 in the league (I'm skeptical that he's a full 210). He's a fringe 3/4. Right now, he's the weight of a SF with a slight height advantage and the height of PF with a weight disadvantage. There is going to be some overlap, with solid player comparisons at both positions. It's probably going to depend on what type of team he lands on. FWIW, DraftExpress and a lot of other NBA scouting sites have him listed as an NBA SF/PF, so they're not even sure which he'll be, but it shows that SF is definitely in the discussion.

I view Lydon as a tweener forward in the NBA. The shooting is the key though with the direction the NBA has headed and thats why he will be a hot commodity in the draft.

I view Lydon as a tweener forward in the NBA. The shooting is the key though with the direction the NBA has headed and thats why he will be a hot commodity in the draft.
Also why AW3 will get a good look even if he's not the most mobile guy for his size. If you can truly shoot it... someone will give ya a shot.

Also why AW3 will get a good look even if he's not the most mobile guy for his size. If you can truly shoot it... someone will give ya a shot.

I think he will get drafted 2nd round middle to late for that very reason. He will get his shot and if he makes a ton of shots he could stick. Its easy to forget that shooting is really the most important skill overall offensively.

Lydons number one skill he has to improve is his ball handling and triple threat ability. I recalled him dribbling off his foot numerous times this year trying to dribble and make a play from the triple threat. If he can improve his ability to create some separation and utilizie his athleticism by being able to get to the rim, then he will be a stud

Lydons number one skill he has to improve is his ball handling and triple threat ability. I recalled him dribbling off his foot numerous times this year trying to dribble and make a play from the triple threat. If he can improve his ability to create some separation and utilizie his athleticism by being able to get to the rim, then he will be a stud
Big time. Tighten up that handle and he's NBA scary.

Can anybody splain to me why this basketball oriented post is in the middle of a White thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom