Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 185 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are/try to get insider info for other places, but I think you need to go back and vet his original posts cause he suggested we should be worried when Battle first went to Michigan.
Yes, at the time coaches were very upset and taken off guard about that.

But let's move on.

iommi said:
Opening riff is crushing too. The Writ, A Natural Acrobat, Spiral Architect & The Wizard are up there too. Like an AW3 3 at the buzzer, crushing an opponent's dreams. (Had to stay on topic)

Guys guys lets keep it on topic...no Sabbath. Only Andrew White or Springsteen (because there's no way O79 deletes a Springsteen post)

Please. If you read the TB thread, you see some of the same reactions you see people being criticized for in this thread.

I've already read every post he's made on his handle page. I'm comfortable what he offers. The mod's seem to be comfortable what he offers.

I'm comfortable what other sites/people offer as well. I know who to believe and who not to believe. I get that some posts rubbed people the wrong way, but I think it's time to move on. Other insiders have been wrong at times, we don't try to rip them.

I agree that insiders can be wrong, but they have track records. What is his? That TT would commit (when we were the favorites)? Did anyone confirm the "non-approved NCAA course" claim? Thompson went to St. Anthony's and Brewster Academy

I'd drop the whole non-approved NCAA course stuff. Even if it's right, that could get some people in trouble for it being out there. That has privacy violation written all over it.

I agree that insiders can be wrong, but they have track records. What is his? That TT would commit (when we were the favorites)? Did anyone confirm the "non-approved NCAA course" claim? Thompson went to St. Anthony's and Brewster Academy

every insider started at the same place, with no track record. Seems to me some here are trying waaaaay to hard to out someone as if it would matter much even if they were successful. Turn the page.

It's hard to differentiate between fantasy and reality in this ridiculous thread.
And now we are here...

aldo-nova-fantasy-portrait-2.jpg

I'd drop the whole non-approved NCAA course stuff. Even if it's right, that could get some people in trouble for it being out there. That has privacy violation written all over it.

Agree there. Even so, some WAER (Jasper Apollonia) kid was bragging about it all over twitter as he was the one who knew and pinned it at the top of his twitter handle for months.

I have a friend who doesn't frequent this board but asks me for occasional recruiting updates. He just asked me a couple days ago what I was hearing. After the past few days, I think it's best to go with I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom