Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 206 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy has a presser tomorrow at 2:30.. one would assume to talk about Rio... but maybe, just maybe mention a new member of the team.
Nice. That would be a very positive gold medal press conference. Tremendous.

Matthew Moyer ‏@matthewmoyer13 26m26 minutes agoDublin, OH
Always good to get some blessed news
1f605.png
1f64f-1f3fc.png

1 retweet8 likes

Agree abt Gerry, but what abt Carmelo? Arguably the greatest contributor in the history of Syracuse basketball, along with JAB.
Of course melo.

Was talking about just good all around guys though. Good representatives of the program.

A presser about Rio? Really? Has he done this in the past?
A presser about Rico? Wow!!! what do you think is up with Lydon?
(Typical board response by the average maniacal Syracuse Basketball/ Syracusefan denizen)

One of these times I'm going to get a notification to check this thread, I'll rush to look, and it will actually be a tweet or some copy of an official announcement that AW3 committed. It's just the 1000 small disappointments leading to that are getting annoying lol.

One of these times I'm going to get a notification to check this thread, I'll rush to look, and it will actually be a tweet or some copy of an official announcement that AW3 committed. It's just the 1000 small disappointments leading to that are getting annoying lol.
All we want is some closure. I don't think it's that much to ask. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors