Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 208 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to think the guy knows what he's doing by now. Not like he can take another visit. But... we'll know one way or the other soon enough I guess.

Seriously ... in the last 40 years, has JB ever held a press conference to announce a new recruit or new transfer?

If White wants the publicity, he'll hold his own presser.
Yeah even of the kid has committed to JB no way would JB steal his thunder and go public before White did.

I posted in one of the White threads over a month ago that I wouldn't be surprised if White shows up and just enrolls without committing.

At this point that's the most logical explanation IMO.

I posted in one of the White threads over a month ago that I wouldn't be surprised if White shows up and just enrolls without committing.

Then why publicly eliminate MSU and the U? Doesn't add up. What next, he announces VCU is out too? That'll do it ... unless he goes Euro :noidea:

That would be cool actually, imo. Just like a regular student. Just show up.

I think that would be hilariously awesome. Nobody knowing for sure until his name suddenly popped up on the roster on the SU athletics site or somebody happened to recognize him in class.
Yeah, it'd be funny, but not going to happen. He's leaving Neb to improve his NBA chances, he can use some pub. Plus it seems he used the time of the Olympics to complete the vetting and confirm his decision - seemingly communicated weeks ago. O13 glee in going from 99.9% to 100% is clearly a sign VCU was out too (and he gave them 0.1% chance before))). Now that JB is done with all that I agree with o13 that some sort of announcement is coming within a couple days.

If jb wants players practicing by Friday, I'd think he'd be moving in by wed or Thursday at the latest. I'd think an annoucement would come tomorrow because that would probably be the day he's traveling up North, if in fact he's coming.

I understand the JAB might not be in a position to comment/answer, but that doesn't explain why not one member of the media bothered to ask. Would SU set up parameters for the presser, i.e. no questions about certain players/prospects?

Not if your first wife (or husband) is hot, your second wife is meh, and your third wife might be hotter than the first.

Might be?

Hakim-Warrick-e14264305484431.png

"We lost our three leading scorers from last year's team, and that's a lot to replace."

I stopped worrying much about this after 2009-2010 happened :D

I remember arguing with people who said we would never be as good without Flynn, Devo Harris, and they were right, we were better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom