Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 209 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, after studying that like the Zapruder film...

"we're not going to get ahead of ourselves"

"that'll come in due time"

Sounds like they both know something is coming...
I was thinking that as well.

Of course, JB alluded to Thomas Bryant coming here and we know how that turned out.

Just a thought on Vcu, If he really wanted to go to Vcu, wouldn't he want to go on the Spain trip with the team, and get a chance to play some game with your future teammates and coaches? Not that its 100 pct, but if I was him I would have.

I disagree with . I'm not sure EXACTLY who Jake is but sounds like he's well respected here.

I just got off the phone with my source and AW3 IS coming to Syracuse AND Boeheim knows it.

That's all I know.
Not trying to be a jerk, but, didn't you already know this?

Ha...ya gotta listen to JBs interview with Axe this afternoon.

He definitely referred to Tyler Lydon as "Tyler Cavanaugh" and I'm pretty sure he referred to our "transfer guys" - plural.
Well, to be fair, JB is pretty tired right about now. The slip about Tyler Cavanaugh shows that. I believe we have white as well. But quite frankly, I have been thinking that for a while.

Well, to be fair, JB is pretty tired right about now. The slip about Tyler Cavanaugh shows that. I believe we have white as well. But quite frankly, I have been thinking that for a while.

Haven't listened but he could just mean Chukwu and Gillon. As for Cavanaugh, he's 70-plus and a little senility is to be expected.

He definitely referred to Tyler Lydon as "Tyler Cavanaugh" and I'm pretty sure he referred to our "transfer guys" - plural.
If one is a misspeak, how can we rely on the other being accurate?
I trust you are correct about White.

QUOTE="Capt. Tuttle, post: 1852812, member: 191"]If one is a misspeak, how can we rely on the other being accurate?
I trust you are correct about White.[/QUOTE]

New conspiracy theory: neither is a slip. We get both.

Yes, but just talking people off the ledge.

I don't want anyone filing for divorce over this. ;)

But if you're talking people off a ledge, aren't you more concerned with stopping someone from splatting on the concrete more than marital issues? I just want to make sure we have things straight here.

This could be referring to Chukwu as the "plural" guy and not White since technically we have 2 transfers guaranteed to play at this point.

Clearly the holdup is that White is still awaiting a scholarship offer, JB can't decide between AW and Tyler Cavanaugh.

Do we have a chance for Cavanaugh?

Insert sarcasm imoji.

I disagree with . I'm not sure EXACTLY who Jake is but sounds like he's well respected here.

I just got off the phone with my source and AW3 IS coming to Syracuse AND Boeheim knows it.

That's all I know.
If that is true then JB must have deferred today to let AW announce it himself...andor they are waiting on some technicalities to get finalized?

Alright any current students!

You have a job. Find Andrew White make confirmation with at least two people, three people are what we like for confirmation. Get a picture of yourself with white on campus at a recognizable location.

Don't let us down.

Not a fan of this thread but oh yeah, I luuuuuuv that WarWick kid.

leonard-elmore_1_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors