Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 158 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed that since this thread and the Taurean Thompson thread were turned into clown shows, the most knowledgeable basketball posters don't post anymore.

Have you also noticed that none of the other recruiting threads are getting updated either.

Keep disrespecting the cooks, and people won't have to wonder why there's no more food on the table.

Meh...if you ask me, the guy was a bit of a weirdo with all the trolling for likes. I think he brought some of that "backlash" on himself. And quitting because of a bunch of Facebook posts? Come on already!

And as for the "inside info" driving interest on this board, I don't know about that. All it seems to do is drive some people round the bend, if you ask me. I can tell you that I don't come on here to learn about something a couple of hours or days before it happens. And half the time, the info is crap anyway.

No and since I'm not as smart as you and have a 3:30 tee time just tell me the answers to life. It will save me from reading 25 more pages when I'm done golfing.
Well, you are right about one thing. I am smarter than you. And I'm also smart enough to not go out golfing where I could lose my ball on the green!

Is it too late to sign a free agent deal with a NBA franchise? Play in the D-League?

I wanted to add the following to my post above but for some reason, the edit button has disappeared...

If a person's presence on the board requires people constantly fawning over them, then they're here for the wrong reasons. The posters who get their egos wrapped up with their posts (and there's alot of "respected" old-timers that do the same) are the ones that do the most to bring down the level of threads and the board as a whole in my mind.

I think more or less due to people getting called people stop passing it along as public and use the pm system instead. That's how some poster passed along info to me and how I passed along info to others.

And again the issue isn't with him saying he has sources, good for him if he does and great for us if he does, but it was the repeatedly saying he was coming and just almost bragging about it.

And what would happen if white didnt come here and went to Msu or vcu the dude would've gotten crucified.

And posters earn the respect of other posters whether through information or though years of being on the same board. There are posters that if they were to tell me something I'd believe them 100%.
Until you've earned that, I think you have the right to be called out actually.
Earn the respect.

And he didn't get crucified already? He has been crucified almost since his first day of posting. If you go all the way back and read it all (although who can really read between all of the bs on here) you would know that several of the admins know where his source is coming from, and it is a verified source. So much so that they were concerned with job security, and took some of his posts down. So if you read in between the lines you could figure out that it is someone who is right there day in and day out. Everyone jumped on this guy immediately. I know the feeling. I knew the TT situation and did not post as I have been here before, and while not crucified, questioned in every possible way. Then I got a pm from a poster telling me that I really should post and share it, so I did. Once in a great while I get some inside info, and I try to share it. Worse case scenario is that that information changes. No one can tell the source. They would no longer be a source if we did.

If you go all the way back and read it all (although who can really read between all of the bs on here) you would know that several of the admins know where his source is coming from, and it is a verified source. So much so that they were concerned with job security, and took some of his posts down. So if you read in between the lines you could figure out that it is someone who is right there day in and day out.
Maybe someone can get her to sign up and post on here. Eliminate the middle orangeman.

Does he/the school have to officially announce that hes coming here? Or can he keep things kinda quiet until hes on campus?

No. It never did. He owed MSU nothing.

Who knows. Maybe he won't even commit. It's happened before.

Maybe he wants no more press.

I'm pretty sure that's what Andre Drummond did at UConn.

Okay, let's say Orangeman13 is 100% correct and I think he is at least sincere in what he says. Can anyone think of a reason why White wouldn't have publicly said Cuse is his school up to this point? Or, why one of the coaches hasn't leaked it to a friendly reporter? can anyone think of any reason?

None whatsoever.

One of the reasons I mentioned earlier today that this whole recruitment is strange and doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

He just has to register for classes, and show up.

"Lol"

Signed,
fab.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online