Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 156 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with 4eva and Jim and while I want us all to see eye to eye on the same topic, it ain't happening anytime soon.

That said, I think a bunch of folk have said the same thing a few times. I really appreciate O13's information. I just think that there will always be doubters, and it's up to the poster to deal with the negativity by either ignoring, reading and moving on, etc. No need to reply back to the people that will never be satisfied. To me, the way Jake does it, post it and leave it, don't sweat the craziness that follows.

When everyone is telling you the same thing, you gotta look into the mirror to see what they are talking about, because almost certainly, they have a point that you are not seeing.
The thing is, there is no need for the negativity. You can say the same thing about the other side - just take the info for what it's worth, and don't sweat the craziness - works both ways.

Stop assuming the worse in people. You can't hear my tone of voice or see my facial expressions. Please give me the benefit of the doubt.
the dude.jpg

I think more or less due to people getting called people stop passing it along as public and use the pm system instead. That's how some poster passed along info to me and how I passed along info to others.

And again the issue isn't with him saying he has sources, good for him if he does and great for us if he does, but it was the repeatedly saying he was coming and just almost bragging about it.

And what would happen if white didnt come here and went to Msu or vcu the dude would've gotten crucified.

And posters earn the respect of other posters whether through information or though years of being on the same board. There are posters that if they were to tell me something I'd believe them 100%.
Until you've earned that, I think you have the right to be called out actually.
Earn the respect.
And this impacts you...how? Use the ignore feature if it bothers you so much.

Exhibit A of why posters who share privileged information on this forum rarely continue to do so.

Way to go, guys.

Have you noticed that since this thread and the Taurean Thompson thread were turned into clown shows, the most knowledgeable basketball posters don't post anymore.

Have you also noticed that none of the other recruiting threads are getting updated either.

Keep disrespecting the cooks, and people won't have to wonder why there's no more food on the table.

Have you noticed that since this thread and the Taurean Thompson thread were turned into clown shows, the most knowledgeable basketball posters don't post anymore.

Have you also noticed that none of the other recruiting threads are getting updated either.

Keep disrespecting the cooks, and people won't have to wonder why there's no more food on the table.

Most knowledgeable basketball recruiting posters, you mean. I consider myself a knowledgeable basketball poster, but definitely do not know who we are going to get to play SF for us in 2018. I'll take the former.

Fantastic analogy at the end by the way

It's a shame that a small amount of people had to scare away O13. It's a message board and he was providing information hardly any of us are privy too. But because of some unwritten rule or some selfish ppl who got annoyed with too many posts they ran him off. Why would anyone with sources want to
Post on here going forward after he was attacked numerous times and his sources questioned. Just let the recruitment lay out.

Does it really need to be complicated? If ya have info and would like to share it with fellow cuse fans great. Don't expect anything in return other than the good feeling of having helped out fellow cuse fans. If ya see "insider" info posted, make your own evaluation on the value you put on said info. If ya think it's rock solid, great, enjoy your day. If not, take it with a grain of salt. No need for the very special episode of Real World Syracuse.

orange79 said:
The thing is, there is no need for the negativity. You can say the same thing about the other side - just take the info for what it's worth, and don't sweat the craziness - works both ways.
Totally agree. These recruiting threads used to be so great...now cesspools...

I have noticed that ironically. Weird thing is a lot of us tried to nicely tell people to knock the crap off before it got to this point.

It's a shame that a small amount of people had to scare away O13. It's a message board and he was providing information hardly any of us are privy too. But because of some unwritten rule or some selfish ppl who got annoyed with too many posts they ran him off. Why would anyone with sources want to
Post on here going forward after he was attacked numerous times and his sources questioned. Just let the recruitment lay out.
Exhibit A of why posters who share privileged information on this forum rarely continue to do so.

Way to go, guys.
Guys - it was a Facebook thread that scared him off. Not this forum. He said so himself.

And this impacts you...how? Use the ignore feature if it bothers you so much.

It doesn't.
But I'm also going to wait on him since he seems to really know something and wait for him to show proof and make it factual.

Also the phrase use the ignore feature is also why some people probably didn't block him, because they were waiting on legit information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom