Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 157 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A facebook forum populated by posters from here, discussing things from here.
giphy.gif

Okay, let's say Orangeman13 is 100% correct and I think he is at least sincere in what he says. Can anyone think of a reason why White wouldn't have publicly said Cuse is his school up to this point? Or, why one of the coaches hasn't leaked it to a friendly reporter? can anyone think of any reason?

Okay, let's say Orangeman13 is 100% correct and I think he is at least sincere in what he says. Can anyone think of a reason why White wouldn't have publicly said Cuse is his school up to this point? Or, why one of the coaches hasn't leaked it to a friendly reporter? can anyone think of any reason?
Maybe just trying to keep it between a handful of people. Only reason and it's not even a reason...I failed at answering this question I think.

Maybe he is still lining things up, or taking a break from the whole process.

No and since I'm not as smart as you and have a 3:30 tee time just tell me the answers to life. It will save me from reading 25 more pages when I'm done golfing.

Aliens?

My wishful thinking has been that his "camp" has been holding out to build suspense and maximize the PR value of an announcement on a good news day (weekday vs. weekend, etc.). In addition to O13's mention of giving it some time to show the proper respect to MSU post-visit.

But it's been so long that it simply doesn't hold water anymore.

My wishful thinking has been that his "camp" has been holding out to build suspense and maximize the PR value of an announcement on a good news day (weekday vs. weekend, etc.). In addition to O13's mention of giving it some time to show the proper respect to MSU post-visit.

My fear is that they are also considering other options, such as playing overseas, rather than go the college route.

Or the draft theory of using the full allotment of time to make a life changing decision. Teams usually know which player they are going to take, but that doesn't keep them from using the entire clock...

Never did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors