Class of 2018 - SG/SF Buddy Boeheim SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG/SF Buddy Boeheim SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

Does buddy have a decent vertical? Anybody know? Most of his tapes are 3 point shooting and wondering about his rebounding and shot blocking. Can’t wait to see him play. A very interesting dimension to the game

Does buddy have a decent vertical? Anybody know? Most of his tapes are 3 point shooting and wondering about his rebounding and shot blocking. Can’t wait to see him play. A very interesting dimension to the game

average

When you said average I thought about who on the current team has above average vertical. My assumption is Tyus, Oshae, Hughes,Frank. Thoughts?

We all know Buddy is coming... but don't forget about Brendan Paul is coming from Brewster with him. ;):rolleyes:

Is Buddy going to wear #35?
I would think so. When he announced on Instagram or wherever I remember him doing a pic that had him wearing that number next to his dad wearing the number when he played

Is Buddy going to wear #35?

He’s going to have to fight Sidibe for it.
9092197D-BB90-4B50-B1A2-858AC83CDD63.jpeg

Hey Buddy, talk to Issiah lately? How much fun would you have if he joins us? Playing for dad with your buddies is a dream for most. Happy to have you signed! Let’s make history.

So Boeheim is going to bench Battle to play his son? What is this...little league?

So Boeheim is going to bench Battle to play his son? What is this...little league?

Of course not. But Battle and Frank both shot 32% from three last year, while Buddy was one of the very best shooters in all of prep ball last year. When we face a zone, Buddy is going to get a 4 minute run-out to see if he can bust it. That's not a bad thing at all on this team. Notre Dame has always had a couple guys like that, ready to come off the bench to kill our zone.

Of course not. But Battle and Frank both shot 32% from three last year, while Buddy was one of the very best shooters in all of prep ball last year. When we face a zone, Buddy is going to get a 4 minute run-out to see if he can bust it. That's not a bad thing at all on this team. Notre Dame has always had a couple guys like that, ready to come off the bench to kill our zone.

Sorry IM, I was just joking thus why I said Battle. I'd love to see Buddy helping this team by hitting 3's off the bench which he is quite capable of doing along with being a coaches son, knowing where to be and when to be there. Excited to see him play this year.

i'm glad we at least offered after putting out a scholie for buddy. (who by the way in no way needs one )
Why doesn’t he need one? There are a lot of people in college on athletic teams that don’t need to be on scholarship. Having the funds shouldn’t preclude anyone from getting a scholarship. I’ve known families who have money, but won’t put any money towards their children’s education. Buddy doesn’t have the funds, his dad does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marz44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom