Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 139 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Does that take us to zero?

Less_than_zero_1987_poster.jpg

Allen's year to leave was last year. He was ahead of Mali in a lot of mocks. He blew it.

Tucker might ruin his basketball career by going to Duke, but hey he will be set for life. :rolleyes:
Actually, SF may be the best position for Sid Wilson, Hameir Wright and others Syracuse is looking at. If Tucker came to SU, he would have to be more than just a Scorer.

What are the gtech posters saying on there board?

they keep saying we are in full meltdown mode and its so funny to watch, obv they missed out on the AW3 and QG threads but tbh they seem like a bunch of pretentious hippocrits who seem to be cherry-picking a lot of comments out of context and going from trying to hate on us to duke, so basically they are very similar to our board in that they have a a few nuts but most of them seem like competent posters with level heads

I think if he doesn't sign w duke while he's visiting we have a chance just my opinion tho...

Thanks for the confidence, but you're asking the wrong guy. I'm the guy that b!tches at people here to stay on topic. :D

I like it when you get things back on topic unless I'm involved with the thread hijacking then I curse your existence and complain about fare treatment. :cool:

I think that we have a slim (to none) chance with Tucker. The only saving grace we could have vs Duke in this one is JT and fam sitting down and looking at PT options.

Last edited:
What did you write?

I referenced the site (without posting a link) by typing the numerical version of two four seven. Thought it might fly. Now I think I know better.

For some reason I'm in alone in feeling he's goin to come to cuse I just think he's taking the opportunity to visit duke and say he was offered by duke but also knowing in his heart he ll get 30 mins a game at cuse and not at duke, go orange I got a good feeling about tucker and Thorpe if they come aboard...

You don't think K will tell him what he wants to hear? He should able to look at their roster to figure it out but I doubt K tells him he will only play 15 MPG or whatever.
Let's attempt to be logical. How can a recruit settle to go to a school as an admitted second choice to sit on bench behind other 5 star recruits with limited minutes at best and be over recruited next year with its strong class vs being a go to star on an almost as large stage for a team he grew up around that launches recruits in his mold. He will get no publicity at Duke vs All the publicity on a New York stage. I'm missing something

Let's attempt to be logical. How can a recruit settle to go to a school as an admitted second choice to sit on bench behind other 5 star recruits with limited minutes at best and be over recruited next year with its strong class vs being a go to star on an almost as large stage for a team he grew up around that launches recruits in his mold. He will get no publicity at Duke vs All the publicity on a New York stage. I'm missing something
It's Duke. Plain and simple.

For some reason I'm in alone in feeling he's goin to come to cuse I just think he's taking the opportunity to visit duke and say he was offered by duke but also knowing in his heart he ll get 30 mins a game at cuse and not at duke, go orange I got a good feeling about tucker and Thorpe if they come aboard...

In an ideal world, that would be perfect. We get our 3, who damn well may play the whole game at times. Our combo guard to give Tyus a breather, and play a lot of minutes at the Point.

Ah, if only this was an ideal world. I'd be with Miranda Kerr, in perfect health, and haven't a care in the world.