Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 90 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Is he announcing AT G-Tech? I don't like the sound of that. I thought he was just announcing after the trip there.
No, no, no. This is based on my own speculation above.

Tucker Friday night or Saturday morning would be my guess. Cuse BTW. I think the staff should just tell Ayala we are going for the best available guard we can get and let him sheet or get off the pot.

I'm getting fed up with the Ayala recruiting but the fact that we didn't even attempt to recruit Waters, although he mentioned us, makes me wonder if Coach and Ayala know something we dont

I don't buy it no offense . im sure he's probably known what he's going to do for awhile , Knox not committing to duke doesn't changes that imo.
Ok we will take Knox

I'm getting fed up with the Ayala recruiting but the fact that we didn't even attempt to recruit Waters, although he mentioned us, makes me wonder if Coach and Ayala know something we dont
Or maybe it's something everybody knows: Dude is listed at 5-11.

Or maybe it's something everybody knows: Dude is listed at 5-11.

Yep we basically never recruited Waters the first time around and didn't blink when he got his release. BTW who is still recruiting him? None of the big fish he said were thats for sure.

I sure hope we land Tucker he would be a key piece next year.

Completely meaningless and probably irrelevant but this is the only reply on his Twitter post that he liked...maybe he is ready to be the real juice man!

Quade was liking a lot of SU fans tweeting at him for several weeks leading up to his decision. Don't read anything into Twitter.

Oh I know...heck he was all about the cuse stuff hours before he did the flip.

Honestly though do you think when a kid is on his ig/twitter or whatever social media platform he is using and has tons and tons of responses from one fan base vs just a few from another do you think it gets him thinking about the difference in fan bases? Like how big of a following cuse basketball has vs gt fan base? Not really comparable right? Do you think small stuff like that factors into his decision making at all?

People wonder why these kids take so long and draw these things out?

Just look at this thread and the people in it reacting to their actions.

I am going to predict that there will be 101 pages of posts in this thread by the time he makes his decision.

People wonder why these kids take so long and draw these things out?

Just look at this thread and the people in it reacting to their actions.

Hmmm I would think it's more of waiting for the game of musical chairs to be played out. Who goes where, how much playing time is available, what the roster looks like etc. Silly to think our craziness on here has anything to do with someone like Tucker waiting to make his decision.

I think people are just curious about why its taking so long, basically every other kid made their decision long ago, why has he waited so long?

There's still 7 kids ranked ahead of him who still haven't committed. A lot of this has to do with the new NBA rules I think. Waiting to see who comes back before deciding where to go.