Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 92 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Not ranked, best other offer is from a team that is slightly above a DII team. Doubt this has any effect.

Actually not a bad late get for a team with several open spots - still needs work but could end up a serviceable stretch 4. Was entertaining visits from Vanderbilt, GT and others before committing.

The answer would be I've only been the coach for 1 season ;)
Okay. How come you're 4-8 in getting your teams into the NCAA tourney and 2-4 in the tourney itself? JB and Cuse have the proven track record in putting their teams into the tourney and getting players to the NBA. ...I know GT surprised a bit last year, but they still finished in 11th place in the conference. Also, Pastner definitely bears a strong resemblance to a chipmunk.

Wearing Syracuse gear in his instagram story from earlier...dont troll us Jordan please

Yikes. I hate to read too much into this stuff but kids like the element of surprise when they announce.

Yikes. I hate to read too much into this stuff but kids like the element of surprise when they announce.
Then Jordan... if you're reading this... I KNOW you're going to tech. And if you pick cuse it will be the shock of my life... like pass out and need a defibrillator kind of shock.

Either that or trolling us big time.

Idk...seems like a horrible idea especially with the pic in the uni that he took on his visit and now this. His comments are littered by cuse fans and very little gt responses...seems like he would be swatting a hornets nest. Ha see what I did there?

Idk...seems like a horrible idea especially with the pic in the uni that he took on his visit and now this. His comments are littered by cuse fans and very little gt responses...seems like he would be swatting a hornets nest. Ha see what I did there?

I agree 100%. I have to think he wouldn't do us like that. Regardless, I wonder what sort of announcement is going to go down. I imagine he will just put something out on Twitter.

If he doesn't pick Su he is setting himself up for a lot of trolling and grief by doing that.

If he doesn't pick Su he is setting himself up for a lot of trolling and grief by doing that.

Idk? Probably not because when it comes down to it it's just a 18 year old kid making a choice that's best for him. Can't shame him in that but with that said I'm sure there would be people that would troll him for it I guess. Name of the game now a days unfortunately...just seems like he would be doing us dirty if he indeed is just trolling us...you know damn well when he put those shorts on and posted a video on his IG a few days before he commits that he knows what he's doing and it's not just that he randomly wore those shorts today

Idk? Probably not because when it comes down to it it's just a 18 year old kid making a choice that's best for him. Can't shame him in that but with that said I'm sure there would be people that would troll him for it I guess. Name of the game now a days unfortunately...just seems like he would be doing us dirty if he indeed is just trolling us...you know damn well when he put those shorts on and posted a video on his IG a few days before he commits that he knows what he's doing and it's not just that he randomly wore those shorts today

Im not condoning anyone trolling a kid on social media, but you know there will be a lot of people giving up crap if he doesn't pick Su.We have a huge rabid fanbase. Its not the smartest idea ever.

Mali and more of a slasher...maybe Kris Joseph. CJ isn't a bad call but I don't think he will rebound like CJ. Not sure Joseph is the best comp either. Mali might be the perfect comparison overall.

Added CJ because I think Jordan will be a more consistent rebounding threat and finisher at the basket.

This kids a polished athlete.

Plus the background of that Twitter pic is the Dome when it's full and rocking.