Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Actually not a bad late get for a team with several open spots - still needs work but could end up a serviceable stretch 4. Was entertaining visits from Vanderbilt, GT and others before committing.

My point was it's not going to effect the offer nor Tuckers roll on the team.

Tuck-Lash! What do you guys think? Surf or ski?

Maybe we can convince Tucker it will affect him. We were somehow able to explain him getting more playing time with Tyler Lydon leaving.

I'm worried that we even played that blatant bs card with him.

Anything to get him here and I'll be happier with our direction.

I have no clue what happens here. I'm a degenerate gambler, and wrong way more often than not. Tucker is going to GaTech. Oh, and committing.

Just have to reiterate the point that I have no clue.

Just because I went on record as saying I think Hughes is a BIG time settle, and mistake if we sign him doesn't mean I'm not super psyched at the possibility of landing Tucker.

I'm optimistic and excited about what he can bring to the team. He can shoot, create off the dribble, has good size, and has a developed body for his age. One can be negative about a particular player, and still be a big fan. I support Syracuse, and I love what Tucker brings. Go Orange!

just saw via s k o w t the GT visit has indeed been pushed to tomorrow

Hans is there today and supposedly tomorrow as well...would it be a good thing if he commits while on his visit or does that entice Tucker more to want to play there?

Hans is there today and supposedly tomorrow as well...would it be a good thing if he commits while on his visit or does that entice Tucker more to want to play there?
Brase looks to be a stretch-4 like Cole. I don't think it helps or hurts with Tucker.

Strange the this keeps getting pushed back. Would G-Tech be pushing it back?

I don't like this quote too much from his dad. It sounds eerily familiar to QG's coach's comments about G-Mac having done all he could do.

"They pretty much they did everything they could possibly do."

He said the same thing about Vilanova: "They did everything they could do." And as we know, Villanova is out of the running.

I don't like this quote too much from his dad. It sounds eerily familiar to QG's coach's comments about G-Mac having done all he could do.

He said the same thing about Vilanova: "They did everything they could do." And as we know, Villanova is out of the running.
That is the first thing that came to my mind as well! I hope Alsacs is right on this :)

Was literally about to say the same thing that its word for word with what Quades coach said. Do...not...like