Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

If Gerry strikes out again, how many more at-bats do we give him? Or does he have immunity as long as JB sticks?

Maybe we get tuck, but his dad sounds like "Syracuse is really really nice, but..."
I mean he should clearly be fired if he can not get a 18 year old kid to commit to Syracuse :(. It's completely his fault when he is lead and they decide to go elsewhere. Nothing else could factor into the kid's decision.

With pinson returning to UNC does that make knox to duke even more likely? Which would all but eliminate the Tucker waiting for the possible duke offer?

With pinson returning to UNC does that make knox to duke even more likely? Which would all but eliminate the Tucker waiting for the possible duke offer?

I 'think' Tucker has outright said he's down to just SU and GT. I don't think Duke will be a player.

The tea leaves suggest we are going to win this one.
Which is good for our roster.
We need Tucker and a PG.

Fingers crossed!!! I want something positive to discuss rather than disputing the merit of Hughes!

BTW, does anyone know how Tucker got the nickname Juiceman? Maybe he's always been an Orange fan?

C'monTucker! Let's Go Orange!

I 'think' Tucker has outright said he's down to just SU and GT. I don't think Duke will be a player.

Correct...BUT if knox didn't pick duke and duke offers last minute to Tucker then he would absolutely go there. Just saying it's a scenario that could play out but more then likely wont. Part of the reason he has waited so long to commit is because he is waiting to see where all the chips fall for some of these other schools. (Duke)

Correct...BUT if knox didn't pick duke and duke offers last minute to Tucker then he would absolutely go there. Just saying it's a scenario that could play out but more then likely wont. Part of the reason he has waited so long to commit is because he is waiting to see where all the chips fall for some of these other schools. (Duke)

Yes, but I'm thinking since he's talking about making an announcement soon on espn, Duke is out... they haven't even offered him so far as I know.

Not to be negative but why would he take a late official to GT only to dump on them later.

Not to be negative but why would he take a late official to GT only to dump on them later.
Maybe so his ESPN announcement has some meaning? if he only visits Syracuse then there isn't much wonder. just a different way to look at it maybe.

Maybe so his ESPN announcement has some meaning? if he only visits Syracuse then there isn't much wonder. just a different way to look at it maybe.
I really hope you are right. Maybe the Wildhack is pulling some strings for JB

Will there be cake?
End of next week?

f6572f5c421c5c2771c5039b51cd5984.jpg

Fingers crossed!!! I want something positive to discuss rather than disputing the merit of Hughes!

BTW, does anyone know how Tucker got the nickname Juiceman? Maybe he's always been an Orange fan?

C'monTucker! Let's Go Orange!

Not sure but I did find out there is a rapper from Atlanta named OJ Da Juiceman. Probably has nothing to do with his nickname though.