Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 96 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

Why would ESPN televise a 4 star recruits college decision?

I mean its cool if he picks us but what an ultimate troll job if he gets on Wildhacks former employers tv show and picks GTech.

My response...
winter2.jpg

I don't like this quote too much from his dad. It sounds eerily familiar to QG's coach's comments about G-Mac having done all he could do.

"They pretty much they did everything they could possibly do."

He said the same thing about Vilanova: "They did everything they could do." And as we know, Villanova is out of the running.

I despise that quote.

Why would ESPN televise a 4 star recruits college decision?

I mean its cool if he picks us but what an ultimate troll job if he gets on Wildhacks former employers tv show and picks GTech.

I seriously doubt Tucker knows Wildhack worked for ESPN. Heck, he might not even be able to name our AD.

ESPN televises 4* recruits all of the time. They had Syracuse's own Tommy Devito on ESPNU during National Signing Day.

ESPN televises 4* recruits all of the time. They had Syracuse's own Tommy Devito on ESPNU during National Signing Day.
That was National Signing Day...
Does this cat want his own 30min show to announce?

Last edited:

I dont think Quade green announced on tv, and he is higher rated.

Tucker visited a month ago. He hasn't made other visits until Ga T now. If he wanted SU he would have committed. He has put it off and off for a reason. Don't like the scenario at all. I'm not expecting anything.

He pushed back the ga tech visit a day to see if espn would show his commitment going there.

Why would espn care about a 4 star recruit choosing Gtech?
He's TRYING to get it pushed back.

Or maybe he ate some bad dinner and got sick and couldn't go. We're all overreacting :)

We were all excited when green visited Syracuse then he picked Kentucky. I'm not saying that he is picking Syracuse I truly don't know at this point but he could of committed to GTech a month ago or even two months ago if he was so certain he was going there. Why else would you drag a process like this unless you aren't truly sold on them? Just my opinion

We were all excited when green visited Syracuse then he picked Kentucky. I'm not saying that he is picking Syracuse I truly don't know at this point but he could of committed to GTech a month ago or even two months ago if he was so certain he was going there. Why else would you drag a process like this unless you aren't truly sold on them? Just my opinion
He might want to go to Syracuse. He might not. But I get the impression from those quotes that his dad might prefer G tech.