Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 121 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

I think when it comes to a 18 year old kid making decisions like this that it's obvious anything is possible and they change their minds every hour that goes by. With that said I do believe there are some very knowledgeable posters on here that may have sources that majority of us don't have and may know more then they post or even when they do post what they know they get slammed for it. Exactly why alot of them don't seem to post so much these days unfortunately.

It's not. From the document I posted above:

A student-athlete who transfers directly to an ACC institution from another ACC institution and who was recruited by the institution from which they are transferring, for whom the athletics department interceded in the admissions process, or who received any athletically related financial aid during the academic year immediately prior to the transfer is required to complete one (1) academic year (two full semesters or three full quarters) of residency at the certifying ACC institution before being eligible to compete for or to receive athletically related financial aid from the certifying institution.

Doesn't it say the transfer has to sit out a year before being eligible for aid? In other words he'd have to take a year off fro school or pay his own way for a year before becoming eligible at the transfer institution??

Shows the sad state of the program when this board goes gaga over the #40 recruit.
What. Who cares what his ratings are? Besides you. He is a very good player at a position of need. And there is never a time in the history of Syracuse basketball that getting the #40 recruit wouldn't be great.

This will be interesting. If Duke can come in and get Tucker this late in the game, it shows why SU has been a non-factor since joining the ACC. I'm glad I haven't renewed my season tickets for next year.