Class of 2017 - SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler | Page 149 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 SG/SF Jordan Tucker (NY / GA) Leaving Duke to Butler

All bs aside I hope this kids soaking up the experience. Not often you're in a position where two hall of fame coaches are competing for your services.

Cameron Indoor or the Carrier Dome? Play inside a legend vs Play where you become a legend.

I take it that the Duke Recruiting handle is not owned or managed by anyone affiliated with Duke basketball. Otherwise this is a clear violation, isn't it? Now I have to wonder how someone NOT affiliated with Duke basketball gets into Cameron when a recruit is there shooting around?

Because it is Duke and the rules don't apply.

Jordan retweeted this one. Put on your surprised face. :oops:

I take it that the Duke Recruiting handle is not owned or managed by anyone affiliated with Duke basketball. Otherwise this is a clear violation, isn't it? Now I have to wonder how someone NOT affiliated with Duke basketball gets into Cameron when a recruit is there shooting around?
#TheBrotherhood...untilwefindsomeonebetter

K told him he could pick his seat on the bench and he's having a lot trouble deciding. It's understandable, he'll be experiencing most of his Duke career from that seat!
I understand the argument, but when you tell kids come to Syracuse where you will start or go to Duke where you will sit, you are not saying much in favor of the Syracuse program over the Duke program. Plus a young guy as talented as JT must believe he can compete against player rated higher than himself, especially if he hopes to make the NBA someday. I see this play here or sit there argument made here ad nauseum and I don't think it works. It belittles the Orange program.

People are really blasting him on Twitter already? I don't even know how to look, but damn. He hasn't committed yet, and reading whatever is being written isn't gonna help.

I assume these kids know we all have our fools. He's gone, but no need to say anything to him unless it's wishing him well. Yeah, most of think he would be better off here with immediate playing time, a focal point of the offense, while playing on just as big of a stage as Duke, and won't be recruited over. But, if he thinks he can do well at Duke, and be coached by K, then so be it.

Can't blame him. Just seems so boring down there. Full of uppity fools doing that obnoxious hand waving. When they didn't, and still don't know a thing about basketball while they had/have their head stuck in a book.

I really hope he doesnt do the hat thing and just releases a social media statement.

Only if he puts out Duke, Syracuse, and GaTech then puts on the Cuse hat. Otherwise, yeah.

Still uncommitted
download.jpg

I understand the argument, but when you tell kids come to Syracuse where you will start or go to Duke where you will sit, you are not saying much in favor of the Syracuse program over the Duke program. Plus a young guy as talented as JT must believe he can compete against player rated higher than himself, especially if he hopes to make the NBA someday. I see this play here or sit there argument made here ad nauseum and I don't think it works. It belittles the Orange program.
I dont agree for the simple reason that regardless of talent a crowded positional situation never favors the player if the goal is to showcase oneself.

Don't understand why these kids go to Duke besides name factor. Coach K has somehow conned recruits to committing there on name alone.

1) You live in the dorms with all of the other students
2) Nightlife is awful and kids are consistently bored
3) Nerds
4) Cameron Indoor is a glorified High School gym

Don't understand why these kids go to Duke besides name factor. Coach K has somehow conned recruits to committing there on name alone.

3) Nerds
You're joking right

I wonder if G tech's board is in meltdown

3) Nerds

I agree with most of those points, but understand why they go there for their career.