Shirt World On Marshall St... | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Shirt World On Marshall St...

From what I have heard, Jacobs has alledgely never has given a dime back to SUAD or SU. On the other hand, Manny and Lillian Slutzker have given back big time, as you may read here:

From what I have heard, Jacobs has alledgely never has given a dime back to SUAD or SU. On the other hand, Manny and Lillian Slutzker have given back big time, as you may read here:

As soon as I read he’s from Philly, it all made sense…

From what I have heard, Jacobs has alledgely never has given a dime back to SUAD or SU.

I'm going to take an opinion that isn't politically correct in this thread, Rob.

As far as I am concerned, Dave gave back on the field. I know that he also worked with several of our kickers.

I realize some folks had bad experiences with him, and others simply like to pile on. I tend to judge people by my personal interactions with him and he was never anything but totally straight with me. I never got double charged or anything like that. On more than one occasion, he gave me a free item as I left. And no...it didn't appear on my bill.

I shop at Manny's too, but these days I tend to frequent the bookstore in the Schine Center more than M Street.

So, no problem on my end with Dave.

I'm going to take an opinion that isn't politically correct in this thread, Rob.

As far as I am concerned, Dave gave back on the field. I know that he also worked with several of our kickers.

I realize some folks had bad experiences with him, and others simply like to pile on. I tend to judge people by my personal interactions with him and he was never anything but totally straight with me. I never got double charged or anything like that. On more than one occasion, he gave me a free item as I left. And no...it didn't appear on my bill.

I shop at Manny's too, but these days I tend to frequent the bookstore in the Schine Center more than M Street.

So, no problem on my end with Dave.

Difference is for you, no one messes with Viper. The rest of us aren't so lucky... :)

Difference is for you, no one messes with Viper. The rest of us aren't so lucky... :)

:)

Have you seen Viper these days, Bayside? Tom Skerritt is literally 91 years old.

Also, I now resemble Viper's elderly father. I mean the movie Viper, not the 91 year old Viper. At least not yet.

We are no longer twins LOL

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom