shouldn't be surprised... | Syracusefan.com

shouldn't be surprised...

Timonen

All Conference
but ugh. i trust we're universally inspired and ready to snatch these up posthaste!
march_madness_2014.jpg

link doesn't work. can you try to insert it into images icon?

link doesn't work. can you try to insert it into images icon?
tried. oh well. :noidea:

it's a pic of the 2014 final four t-shirts su is selling.

:bang: why do you we stupid things?

They aren't really Final Four tshirts though, they just have the Final Four logo, which I'm assuming is just the logo that is used for the NCAA Tournament.

They aren't really Final Four tshirts though, they just have the Final Four logo, which I'm assuming is just the logo that is used for the NCAA Tournament.
they all align syracuse with final four with 2014. who in the world would buy that knowing an ugly exit immediately renders it a rag? just sell syracuse basketball shirts. that does the job.

Just wait for the Wednesday before the Tournament during the First Four broadcast in Dayton when something about Syracuse's lack of institutional control or an academic scandal will pop. It almost like clockwork for the NCAA to leak something this time of year or rehash old allegations.

they all align syracuse with final four with 2014. who in the world would buy that knowing an ugly exit immediately renders it a rag? just sell syracuse basketball shirts. that does the job.

Not a trademark attorney by any stretch, but my guess is that you can't produce a shirt promoting the NCAA Tournament without using the NCAA's Final Four trademarked logo.

Not a trademark attorney by any stretch, but my guess is that you can't produce a shirt promoting the NCAA Tournament without using the NCAA's Final Four trademarked logo.
i'm married to a trademark attorney, if that gives me any credibility in the space! :)

Here's their subject line: "March to North Texas in Official SU Tees!" just sell their standard inventory with that header. DONE. no tm issues whatsoever, unless there's a deal with the ncaa that su can't engage it's base/promote anything OTHER than official final four/march madness stuff between certain dates...which i can't imagine being the case.

i'm married to a trademark attorney, if that gives me any credibility in the space! :)

Here's their subject line: "March to North Texas in Official SU Tees!" just sell their standard inventory with that header. DONE. no tm issues whatsoever, unless there's a deal with the ncaa that su can't engage it's base/promote anything OTHER than official final four/march madness stuff between certain dates...which i can't imagine being the case.

Hey, I'm not saying I'd buy any of those shirts. I hate any shirts like that - like the "#1" shirts or shirts commemorating a Sweet 16 appearance. There must be a market for them though, which is why SU and other schools produce them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom