Shrader is a Leader | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Shrader is a Leader

I’ve got a feeling this kid is going to change the trajectory of this program. His presence may keep players from considering the portal, encourage new and more highly ranked recruits to come on board, and help overcome some of the in-game snafus many of us have pointed out from time to time.

He’s going to make the coaching staff look very good. Oh, and lest we forget, he’s Orange for 2 more seasons.

Next step, beat the stuffing out of BC. LGO!

Our locker room is more than cohesive. When a defensive leader shouts out to the offensive leader, well these are the kinds of encouraging posts that make it fun to be a fan. Especially when the team wins. What a difference one player can make.
So much impedimenta (My best friends father used to use this word when I was a kid) is in the rearview mirror now. Yee Ha
Gotta thrash BC.

I’ve got a feeling this kid is going to change the trajectory of this program. His presence may keep players from considering the portal, encourage new and more highly ranked recruits to come on board, and help overcome some of the in-game snafus many of us have pointed out from time to time.

He’s going to make the coaching staff look very good. Oh, and lest we forget, he’s Orange for 2 more seasons.

I feel the same way about him. He's a force of nature. At Syracuse we only see these types every so often. Seems like a real cowboy type and we need that right now.

From your mouth errr keyboard to gods ears!

He is absolutely beat up….came out set the tone with those two runs and then Tucker broke the TD.

Dude is a warrior.
He carried the team in both games to start the second half. Kid just wont ever give up. Im pretty sure that he improvised those first 2 runs.
Plus he never gets flustered. Guy is totally in control and has steadily earned the respect of his teammates. Hes special.

Think of how this kid raised both our ceiling and our floor.

I don't think DeVito was a bad kid, so no shade on him, but Shrader is so much better
No comparison. 2 completely different players. I hope Tommy lights it up next year but Shrader is exactly what this team needed as the O lacked an identity and lacked leadership.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom