Shrader is a Leader | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Shrader is a Leader

2nd game in a row he’s thrown a dart just as he was about to get murdered by a free rusher. Hope he has a couple ribs that aren’t broken.
The RG absolutely guarded the invisible man. Let the defense come in untouched to crush him. The replay is bad

Well it's time to admit how wrong I was. Garrett Shrader is by far the best option at quarterback for Syracuse University. I really think this young man can be something special at Syracuse. I will always root for Tommy DeVito wherever he ends up, but Shrader is in another galaxy with what he can do from that position. Here is to the "Beard" and his teammates continued success. Go Orange!!!!!!

His greatest strength is his poise in the pocket. He doesn’t hurry and reads the field pretty well. He can take a hit without going down or throwing it away. He’s a tough young man. I think we saw some smiles today too.
This in a nutshell. Slides in the pocket, stays calm under pressure, and makes positive yards on most plays. IOW, everything that TD showed after 3 seasons as a starter, that he could NOT do well.
Better late than never gettin Shredder back there. At least there’s some excitement again.

Last edited:
He’s better than Dungey bc he’s gonna be more durable and he’s improving by the second.

He has more moxy than any qb I’ve seen since mcnabb. I loved Eric but this kid has more speed power and is improving the toss.

Dungey made one bowl. Let’s see how shrader looks in 3 years
I'm there with you. He's a better runner than Dungey, more top end speed and natural strength. I think Dungey was a better passer at the same stage. It'll be intersting to see how much Shrader can improve there. The most important thing is he has "it." That throw to win the game was nearly elite. The one that Johnson missed was nearly as good. I don't know if he has more moxy than Dungey but he's right there.

Another Dino blunder. How many does that make this season?
Don’t even go there. Far to many, but we won a big game today and winning cures a ton of ills.

He’s better than Dungey bc he’s gonna be more durable and he’s improving by the second.

He has more moxy than any qb I’ve seen since mcnabb. I loved Eric but this kid has more speed power and is improving the toss.

Dungey made one bowl. Let’s see how shrader looks in 3 years
Your poo pooing Eric Dungey? No respect.

The moxie that this team plays with, with Shrader leading them in unreal.

They are playing hard for him

Let’s beat BC next week, rest up during the bye week and go ruin Lamars jersey retirement at Lousiville!!!

LETS GO ORANGE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom