Shy Cullen to the Supplemental Draft | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Shy Cullen to the Supplemental Draft

Yes that is correct

Yeah sounds like it's best to steer clear of a Falk major if you are an athlete, due the difficulty of the internship hours and scheduling paired with the scheduling and demands of a tier 1 D1 sport.

I would think the athletic dept. academic handlers would be on top of that tho and advise players of major scheduling issues that can cause conflicts and steer them to majors that can be better handled and do not present significant scheduling requirements on internships, etc.

Either way, sucks for everyone, especially Shy.

Good luck to him and Bam.

Last edited:
Yeah sounds like it's best to steer clear of a Falk major if you are an athlete, due the difficulty of the internship hours and scheduling paired with the scheduling and demands of a tier 1 D1 sport.

I would think the athletic dept. academic handlers would be on top of that tho and advise players of major scheduling issues that can cause conflicts and steer them to majors that can be better handled and do not present significant scheduling requirements on internships, etc.

Either way, sucks for everyone, especially Shy.

Good luck to him and Bam.
Except Falk is one of the things that will be a draw for student athletes

Glad Shy got in. I don’t expect him to be drafted even though he’s a ST wizard. Hopefully he gets a spot in camp and makes a practice squad this summer. Always a need for great specials guys in the league.

Shy definitely has the athleticism to make it

Oh goodness please...

It is not exceptionally demanding.

That's a rough take considering how often phones "correct" words on their own.
Lol, no. Highly doubt was the case. Type in accepted on your device and excepted doesn’t pop up. Humans make that type of mistake, computers don’t. Now if you continually type in excepted every time you mean accepted, then the computer will start to think you (specifically you alone) will intentionally mean to use excepted.

Shy’s a good kid. I’m not going to make a big deal of it when we have the POTUS constantly butchering the English language using Twitter.

I hope Shy finds a place in the NFL. If he doesn’t stick I hope he goes back to school and gets his degree.

Lol, no. Highly doubt was the case. Type in accepted on your device and excepted doesn’t pop up. Humans make that type of mistake, computers don’t. Now if you continually type in excepted every time you mean accepted, then the computer will start to think you (specifically you alone) will intentionally mean to use excepted.

Shy’s a good kid. I’m not going to make a big deal of it when we have the POTUS constantly butchering the English language using Twitter.

I hope Shy finds a place in the NFL. If he doesn’t stick I hope he goes back to school and gets his degree.

Too late. You've already made a big deal out of it.

I’m rooting for the kid but correct me if I’m wrong wasn’t he a run stopper only ? Had trouble in coverage ?

Not sure. Sent a text about the Parry Lodge, in Kanab, Utah, and it sent "party" Lodge.

Maybe early on but as he got more run he did well in coverage I thought. I remember being a little surprised about his cover speed.
Good because in today’s nfl that’s the key
Pass covering Lbs