So much for a drama less season - ugh!!!! | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

So much for a drama less season - ugh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was arrested. There is a difference between arrest and prosecution. The merch was recovered from all three, yes all three of them. They paid their civil penalties, received their trespass and were released from custody.
Hmmmm arrested....direct quote from Syracuse Police Sgt. or you? Oh you must be right. You're a fan!

I joined this site just to tell you guys what I know and what I saw. From looking at the other comments I can see that most won't believe me, but I work at Lord and Taylor and I witnessed it all. Mcw DID steal from Lord and Taylor. He had a backpack full of ralph lauren clothes. But, he was NOT arrested, somehow. I see plenty of shoplifters get caught and this is one of the rare occasions that the police were not involved. Lord and Taylor's security has every right to apprehend a potential shoplifter. Unforunately, it was no misunderstanding. Clothes were stuffed into his backpack. He commited a crime

nobody cared what you had to say on the last thread, I dont think we care on this one

I joined this site just to tell you guys what I know and what I saw. From looking at the other comments I can see that most won't believe me, but I work at Lord and Taylor and I witnessed it all. Mcw DID steal from Lord and Taylor. He had a backpack full of ralph lauren clothes. But, he was NOT arrested, somehow. I see plenty of shoplifters get caught and this is one of the rare occasions that the police were not involved. Lord and Taylor's security has every right to apprehend a potential shoplifter. Unforunately, it was no misunderstanding. Clothes were stuffed into his backpack. He commited a crime

So is that bald dude who made the apprehension 7'4" tall? Is he of college age and have any eligibility?

Hey, he's got two laptops at home, good for you buddy!

Hey I think it's super that you guys liked each other's posts. Those are your first likes, for both you and your alter ego.

Why don't all of you come to destiny and figure it out for yourselves a big 6'8" security officer isn't hard to miss

i just can't believe anyone in the world could really be that stupid. i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. one of the most recognizable people in syracuse is going to walk into a dept store during the holidays with a BOOKBAG on and then proceed to stuff clothes into it while nobody notices. mind you he's a 6'5 half colored guy, who has money, and will have even more money in less then a year. sorry nobody is that stupid.

and ya ya ya you work at the store. i also heard he had receipts so there are tons of different stories. you said it yourself everyone else police got involved. being a basketball star didn't help fab melo last year. save your breathe your fighting a losing battle

Why don't all of you come to destiny and figure it out for yourselves a big 6'8" security officer isn't hard to miss
Sure, meet you there! Why don't you get on with your life? Or, is this your life?

Since nobody wants to believe anything and keep
Praying to the god that is mcw ... Get a clue

obviously MCW missed him while he was stuffinf merchandise into his bookbag

Does this mean you are leaving?

Thank God.. I mean Thank MCW

I thought Loss Prevention people are suppose to blend in with crowd, so a big 6'8 guy would make since. And I'm hearing its a case of an over zelous Paul Blart.
I guess he won't be doing any endorsement deals with Lord and Taylor when he's in the NBA

And it hasn't been picked up by any credible news sources yet, which tells me something isn't right with this whole story.

Untill I see it on Yahoo Sports I don't believe it.

This is just off the top of my head, but in the last few years we have overlooked domestic abuse, possible gang rape, alleged child sexual abuse, beating the out of an innocent fellow student, drunkenly crashing a coach's car and then trying to fight the cop arresting you, another physical altercation with a police officer, driving with an open container and a decent amount of weed, punching Otto in the face (actually that's the one we probably didn't over look because we hated the guy and he was leaving SU, so whatever), allegedly punching a girl, hitting a girl with a toaster, etc.

Honestly, possibly attempting to steal $160 in shitty Ralph Lauren merchandise is pretty minor. Unfortunately, this is par for the course when you're a fan of a major college athletics program.

I don't care if he did it or not. I'd prefer they all be angels, but I know the stupid I did in college and the stupid my friends did, and I just don't care about petty shoplifting.

So I'm going to pray to MCW that he leads us to the Final Four, where we haven't been in ten long years.

And I'm not employed with lord and taylor
Yeah, that's right. Employers tend to overlook people who troll 24-7 on syracusefan.com.
But might I suggest another site for a Syracuse fan such as yourself?
It's here and unlike this site, the people there would love to hear what you think.

i just can't believe anyone in the world could really be that stupid... mind you he's a 6'5 half colored guy, who has money... sorry nobody is that stupid.

You might be.
"Half colored?" Okay, Archie. It's 2000-something.

Secondly, shoplifting often has nothing to do with an inability to pay. But, since you are obviously timelocked in the early 1970s, you might not be aware of a high-profile shoplifting case involving a very popular (at the time) Hollywood actress. There's a thing we have in the future, called Google. Look forward to it.

i just can't believe anyone in the world could really be that stupid. i'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. one of the most recognizable people in syracuse is going to walk into a dept store during the holidays with a BOOKBAG on and then proceed to stuff clothes into it while nobody notices. mind you he's a 6'5 half colored guy, who has money, and will have even more money in less then a year. sorry nobody is that stupid.

and ya ya ya you work at the store. i also heard he had receipts so there are tons of different stories. you said it yourself everyone else police got involved. being a basketball star didn't help fab melo last year. save your breathe your fighting a losing battle

FWIW, the typical profile of a shoplifter is one who actually does have the money and one that typically can afford to pay for the item(s) and, therefore, isn't generally the motive...

Hey I think it's super that you guys liked each other's posts. Those are your first likes, for both you and your alter ego.
That's so cute! Liking one post you made with another handle you created.

That's so cute! Liking one post you made with another handle you created.
And not only that, one of them like my post. Maybe alter ego was too hard to look up, lol. I guess it's a clear cut case of a Kentucky fan after all.

"half colored guy" ?????????????/////
Are you serious?

yep and now it looks like boneyard is running with it too
can't believe it took them so long!

yep and now it looks like boneyard is running with it too
can't believe it took them so long!

I'm not going to steal Marsh's line, but you can imagine what im thinking.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.