so uconn rutgers? | Syracusefan.com

so uconn rutgers?

upperdeck

Living Legend
who do we root for? i think uconn, takes some of the energy out of rutgers who still has not played a FBS team with a winning record.

a uconn loss helps more big picture if we are hoping for a bowl, but if we beat them it helps just as much, a win over rutgers and then vs temple puts them on a bit of a roll.

who do we root for? i think uconn, takes some of the energy out of rutgers who still has not played a FBS team with a winning record.

a uconn loss helps more big picture if we are hoping for a bowl, but if we beat them it helps just as much, a win over rutgers and then vs temple puts them on a bit of a roll.

I root for not watching, and enjoying the fact that each if us only has to watch one more Rutgers game and one more UConn game for the rest of our lives.

I'm glad we play them the next 2 weeks. Get it over with. Like taking off a band aid.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Uconn to win this week
cuse to win the next two weeks

Uconn to win this week
cuse to win the next two weeks

Same. I still don't get the fact they ar eranked but whatever, I like it that way for when we beat them. Did a little Rutgers board browsing this morning and most feel both Pitt and Cuse were terrible so they should blow us out of the water.

Rutgers is currently 21st and 22nd in the two polls. With an upset or two, they could potentially even move up into the top-20 this week with a win. I would really like a solid road win over a ranked team next week (for that matter any win over a ranked team would be nice). For that reason I think it's better that Rutgers win (not that I would admit "rooting" for them...).

I'd like RU to win because it will look much better for us when we beat them next week. Still, this seems like the kind of game P wins and I think UConn is going to expose them.

I am rooting for a comet to land in New Jersey and blow-up the entire garbage state. It has nothing to do with Rutgers, I usually wake-up every day hoping for that event!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom