So Who Is The First Portaler? | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

So Who Is The First Portaler?

Cuffe didn't play several games in a row when a bench player desperately was needed.
This is the one that I'd love to know more about and/or why. Throughout the season, I was one hoping to see more minutes for Cuffe. I think he could be really good if given more time on the court. I'd like to see him back next year. However, was him sitting indicative of a problem?? It's curious why he didn't play a few games while others (who we now know were giving Red issues) continued to play. To be clear... I'm not going down the path of Red not treating guys fairly (let's please not go there again). I'm just legitimately curious whether Cuffe seems to be all in on what Red is trying to do.

What you want but for the price you want as well… I guess that’s the conundrum- can you get both? No clue on the answer.

And then if we overpay it better mean real results. Feels like that’s the real breaking point as a fan of the sport.. reach the point of spending lots and getting little and college sports just doesn’t do it for me anymore.
Exactly. I wonder if the collectives are satisfied with their "return on investment"
this year.

This is the one that I'd love to know more about and/or why. Throughout the season, I was one hoping to see more minutes for Cuffe. I think he could be really good if given more time on the court. I'd like to see him back next year. However, was him sitting indicative of a problem?? It's curious why he didn't play a few games while others (who we now know were giving Red issues) continued to play. To be clear... I'm not going down the path of Red not treating guys fairly (let's please not go there again). I'm just legitimately curious whether Cuffe seems to be all in on what Red is trying to do.
I haven’t seen anyone confirm this but around the time of him sitting I could’ve sworn a team photo circulated of him in a walking boot. I was always under the impression that he was strictly suited up for emergency situations.

Kid gets a lot of ire for a 4th guard.

I haven’t seen anyone confirm this but around the time of him sitting I could’ve sworn a team photo circulated of him in a walking boot. I was always under the impression that he was strictly suited up for emergency situations.

Kid gets a lot of ire for a 4th guard.
I thought I remembered some injury rumor that wasn’t really noticed or talked about much as well+ coupling the report from dasher that he was one of the better acting kids on the team, I’ve assumed it wasn’t a suspension but I could be wrong as well.

I'm wondering that too, (other than Benny) Cuffe was banished for longer than anyone on the team.

I'm wondering that too, (other than Benny) Cuffe was banished for longer than anyone on the team.
Yeah, that was interesting. I don't know Cuffe at all other than seeing him on tv during games, so this is complete 100% speculation but watching him on the bench and how he reacted to various things on the court, he seemed more mature, focused, and business like than many of the other guys.

My uninformed guess is that after tossing B.Williams off the team Coach Autry was afraid of losing the three amigos. He tried to get those three to buy in by showing them they were still the key players, it actually seemed to work for a couple of games. I think he was comfortable not playing K.Cuffe because he knew he was bought in and no trouble. In hindsight I think Autry regretted it and then publicly said that he had a talk with Cuffe. My daughter says he's the nicest kid on the team.

Exit interviews were required before they could announce. And at least they were smart/respectful enough to oblige
Without def knowing, Q was prob told he would have to win outright the PG spot because a lead guard was being brought in, obv contingent on Judah. Maybe he just said not, maybe he was simply asked to leave idk

Please reread his post
It says they’re required, they’re absolutely not required. You’re telling me if I walked out of the arena after the last game and flew home that I’d be required to go to my coaches office and have an exit interview before I can enter my name in the portal? Come on….

It says they’re required, they’re absolutely not required. You’re telling me if I walked out of the arena after the last game and flew home that I’d be required to go to my coaches office and have an exit interview before I can enter my name in the portal? Come on….
Respect, common courtesy, always keep the door open, attempt to honor, your word, unwritten law, thank you, I have to make this decision for me, I wish nothing but the best, my mom would not let me do otherwise, just those kind of things that make the world spin in the right direction no matter what others do, you? resonation?

Respect, common courtesy, always keep the door open, attempt to honor, your word, unwritten law, thank you, I have to make this decision for me, I wish nothing but the best, my mom would not let me do otherwise, just those kind of things that make the world spin in the right direction no matter what others do, you? resonation?
Also, I am still going to school right? Yes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom