SOLD OUT! Dome Will Be Electric For 'Cuse vs Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SOLD OUT! Dome Will Be Electric For 'Cuse vs Duke

My point is you can’t blame it on attendance.
I wasn’t, I actually posted prior to that saying numbers really havent been to bad as of late.

Domes just been quiet and a lot of energy usually comes from the student section. Hardly ever there to heckle the opposing teams starting line intro’s anymore. That used to be huge

There was that dude who was in his mid twenties I think during the 2010-12 era who pretty much organized everything for the student section and had it going really well with all the signs/big heads etc . Espn had a story on him during gameday vs nova I recall

Am I the only one who feel they should put tables and big screens in the backcourt and charge $25. We could get way more people.

Yup. Personally, I will never pay money to sit on the other side of the 50, having to sit at an angle to see the court, and being crammed into an uncomfortable seat miles away from the court. But I would certainly pay a small amount to sit in the backcourt, and watch on TV, where I’m free to move around, go get a beer and food, etc. and can still be in the building and experience the excitement first hand.

Full, maybe. Loud, no.

Neither loud nor full. The upper deck was empty at the beginning of the Pitt game bu eventually students filled in about 75% of the middle of section 303/4. Last night there were about as many students in the overflow but they showed up earlier.

There was that dude who was in his mid twenties I think during the 2010-12 era who pretty much organized everything for the student section and had it going really well with all the signs/big heads etc . Espn had a story on him during gameday vs nova I recall

Is Otto's Army still a thing?

Anyways, I'd like to see the court moved to the middle one of these days. If not, then stop selling tickets on the other side of the Dome.

It was last night.

I believe they're still allotted two sections up top, all of 303 and half each of 304 and 302. Could be wrong about that, but that's how it's been in the past. Pitt and Miami had the same turnout: about 75% of the middle of that area, between the aisles for 303 and 304. Nowhere near full, typical bell curve shape. Surely someone's got a photo, but it's not hard for me to notice as I sit a section over and our group has a betting pool on attendance.

Is Otto's Army still a thing?

Anyways, I'd like to see the court moved to the middle one of these days. If not, then stop selling tickets on the other side of the Dome.

Twitter account is active but seems like thats all

I believe they're still allotted two sections up top, all of 303 and half each of 304 and 302. Could be wrong about that, but that's how it's been in the past. Pitt and Miami had the same turnout: about 75% of the middle of that area, between the aisles for 303 and 304. Nowhere near full, typical bell curve shape. Surely someone's got a photo, but it's not hard for me to notice as I sit a section over and our group has a betting pool on attendance.

7-8 years ago that would be enough to make a lot of noise and by the end of the game there were students almost all the way to the top because i checked with ten minutes to go after early in the game the crowd looked rather sparse. The only time there was a lot of noise was on Hughes block.

Maybe the crowd will start being louder now as we are winning.

7-8 years ago that would be enough to make a lot of noise and by the end of the game there were students almost all the way to the top because i checked with ten minutes to go after early in the game the crowd looked rather sparse. The only time there was a lot of noise was on Hughes block.

Maybe the crowd will start being louder now as we are winning.

Funny thing after the Hughes block was there was some unexplained stoppage that the crowd really got into. Hughes's hustle is amazing. He's an interesting player.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom