Someone, Anyone...Good News on Recruiting | Syracusefan.com

Someone, Anyone...Good News on Recruiting

arbitragegls

All Conference
...can't keep downing Jack & coke and source at NCState is all giddy with their recruiting...so help me here...anything tangible?

...can't keep downing Jack & coke and source at NCState is all giddy with their recruiting...so help me here...anything tangible?

Here's something tangible - regardless of whomever NC State gets from year to year, we'll still be better across the board. And I'd rather have JB or Hop over Gottfried any day. :cool:

Coke is bad for you. You shouldn't drink it either. So just drink the Jack.

My kid is 6 days old and sleeps through the night (sans waking up to feed him as per pediatricians orders). pretty good news for my wife and I.

My kid is 6 days old and sleeps through the night (sans waking up to feed him as per pediatricians orders). pretty good news for my wife and I.

Lucky dog!

Sometimes it works that way. But I hate to be the bubble burster, it rarely stays that way. Mine did the same for the first couple months, then it all changed and sleep went away. Good Luck, hope your one of the lucky few, but be prepared for worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom