Southwest is coming to SYR | Syracusefan.com

Southwest is coming to SYR

I know many have clamored for this airline for years... aside from lower fares what destinations may now become more accessible to the 315? Non-stop etc. Impact on ACC reach, etc.

Curious what they Hub. Imagine Chicago Midway will be on the list.

I know many have clamored for this airline for years... aside from lower fares what destinations may now become more accessible to the 315? Non-stop etc. Impact on ACC reach, etc.
Atlanta (Ga Tech), Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Charlotte (Clemson, kinda sorta) and Raleigh-Durham (UNC, Duke, NC State) are big hubs for them. Greenville, SC (better for Clemson); Louisville; and Richmond (UVa, kinda, sorta) are also served.

wish the had a direct Vegas flight from out here closer on SW. but the trip from Roch to Balt is a nice short hop thats cheap most of the time.

just checked the schedule, and this is a game changer for folks wanting to connect to the west. Schedules are really nice, even if it's only a connection in Baltimore...

Direct flights from Syracuse to BWI!

I'm so excited I've wanted this for years.
last time Syracuse had one of those was back when USAIR had those MetroJet's in the early 90's. We had direct service from Syr to Pittsburgh, BWI, among a handful of other cities for a while... even had a club in the north concourse...

Nice work Chuck.

It is a shame it isn't happening until football season is almost over and I hope we get direct access to a few more cities down the road but great news. Looks like I get to add another airline to my list!

Nice work Chuck.

It is a shame it isn't happening until football season is almost over and I hope we get direct access to a few more cities down the road but great news. Looks like I get to add another airline to my list!
seem to be starting service right around the holiday travel season...

Hallelujah!
Southwest in the Northeast!

When me and my family travel we book through a travel company and most travel company's do not book southwest allegiant spirit frontier etc the low cost carriers.
So, book through Southwest.
1623362961837.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom