Spartacus | Syracusefan.com

Spartacus

victor

All Conference
Realize not many Spartacus fans here but tonight's episode blew me away.

I loved the first 2 seasons... but there's just not that many people subscribed to Starz. Myself included.

I loved the first 2 seasons... but there's just not that many people subscribed to Starz. Myself included.[/quote

Spartacus is the only reason I have a subscription to Starz. I do miss many of the characters from the previous seasons that have been killed. I still miss Andy Whitfield as Spartacus. Waiting to see how much they will deviate from the actual ending. Next to the Sopranos, I have not enjoyed any other series as much. I will try to watch the Americans.

Been watching this season and I think it's fairly good so far.

Victor - I can't remember if you discussed anywhere your feelings on homosexuality, but was wondering if that aspect of the show is troubling/difficult for you. Same question to any of the right leaners on here who watch.

Been watching this season and I think it's fairly good so far.

Victor - I can't remember if you discussed anywhere your feelings on homosexuality, but was wondering if that aspect of the show is troubling/difficult for you. Same question to any of the right leaners on here who watch.

No, I guess it was accepted practice in Roman society. You have to watch all four seasons to really appreciate the show. My wife thought I was crazy when I told her I cried during the last episode. I just got caught up in the story line and the characters, and really missed Andy Whitfield after he died of cancer, but the actor that replaced him did a great job.

No, I guess it was accepted practice in Roman society. You have to watch all four seasons to really appreciate the show. My wife thought I was crazy when I told her I cried during the last episode. I just got caught up in the story line and the characters, and really missed Andy Whitfield after he died of cancer, but the actor that replaced him did a great job.

Agreed victor. I watched most of all 4 seasons. Glad to see andy in the last montage of all the principal actors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom